Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• andy carroll
  • I would love Austin but he might be a bit to much. Baldock is more realistic if we can get around his wages.
  • andy carroll
    Haha , going back to Newky if you believe the rumours , his hairs too long anyway :-0
  • Baldock would be a better partner for Kermorgant imo he makes some great runs.
  • Baldock would be a better partner for Kermorgant imo he makes some great runs.

Maybe but i really can't see it getting off the ground , (a move not Baldock) wages will be a huge stumbling block , West Ham will want a return on him.
  • edited July 2012
    Baldock would get 15-20 goals next season. Class finisher and as CEJ said he reads flick ons/passes very well. I would be over the moon if we signed him.
  • He would , but Its not going to happen , i'm not going to hold my breath and get my hopes up for the rest of the summer.
  • He would , but Its not going to happen , i'm not going to hold my breath and get my hopes up for the rest of the summer.
    U just said we were signing Austin. Wum?

• Bunny, the Millwall team that played the second half of the season would finish midway in Div 1.
  • WHU signed Baldock when they had a striker injury crisis. He doesnt seem to be is Big Sams plans, but will find it difficult to get rid of him to nearly all Championship clubs because of suspected high wages.

Can see a season loan with % of wage and call back option taken on by us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't wait to see Charlie Austin sign for us this week.
    More chance of us signing in Jane Austin. Personally i cannot see Baldock coming to us, he may want to sit and wait to see if he can get a chance in the Premiership, coupled with the fact the fact he is he probably on £16k a week at West Ham in which is way out of our league. Maybe a loan deal once they have submitted there squad in which he has no inclusion Baldock may ask to go out on loan, but other than that i think we are way of the mark.

• Blackburn after Simon Cox would be a great signing if we could get him.
  • edited July 2012
    I don't believe that Bladock is on anything like 15k. The fact that Powell is speaking about him makes it clear he is a target, and that there is a possibility we will sign him. Anyone on that kind of wage will not be a target.
  • Not sure if we will see any signings this week as the team are out in Spain unless some officials remain behind for possible talks?
  • Not sure if we will see any signings this week as the team are out in Spain unless some officials remain behind for possible talks?
    Like Reg you mean....Oooops sorry!!!

• As SCP likes to do the recruiting I think, like Ianaddick, that we wont see any movements in until the squad come back from Spain - if its true that Clarke & Hayes haven't gone then we may see them leave during the next week or so, but otherwise it sgoing to be quiet again on the transfer front for a while............
  • Unless we scout and sign a player or two from SC Portugal and Real Betis
  • Or CP has set his targets and talks are carrying on and then the players with be flown out to talk to CP and do the personal bit in Spain
  • Just because Powell picks the players, he doesn't have to be there to sign them up. As long as he's already met them & wants them to sign, I'm sure Jimenez, Slater, Kavanagh or whoever can get them to sign a contract.
  • Sheffield Wednesday have signed Slovenia international midfielder Nejc Pecnik
  • Sponsored links:

• why are you telling us? not the slightest bit interested in your club this is a cafc forum!
  • And you still carrying on posting Wednesday stuff on Charlton Life... Congratulations on your massive new signing, I actually think you secretly want to be a Charlton fan ;-)
    I can't work out if you think that we are actually interested in who your lot are signing or in some way think that you're scoring points by coming on here with SWFC rumours and signings that no one has heard of anyway?
    I can't work out if you think that we are actually interested in who your lot are signing or in some way think that you're scoring points by coming on here with SWFC rumours and signings that no one has heard of anyway?
    File under weirdo and ignore.

• Considering the obsession most people here (not me) had with Owlstalk last season I don't see how you can have a go at someone for going on a different teams forums?
    wonrt dislodge the wonderful Mr Semedo of course !!
  • Considering the obsession most people here (not me) had with Owlstalk last season I don't see how you can have a go at someone for going on a different teams forums?
    Fair point!
  • Hey don't shoot the messenger boys, I come in peace lol

Going to be Interesting this year, lets see how the three promoted clubs do..
    wonrt dislodge the wonderful Mr Semedo of course !!
    Winger, can also play up front, was on loan at Sparta Prague.

I admit to reading owlstalk last season. But there's a difference between reading another teams forum to signing up and posting total pony. Piggy used to come on here everytime they got within 5 points behind us only to disappear shortly after we left them behind
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!