Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Bridge has gone to Brighton on season long loan.
  • Bridge has gone to Brighton on season long loan.
    F A C T !!
  • Van Der Vaart will probably follow suit, Bale will be looking at his newly signed contract and thinking 'oh sh*t'
  • Didn't realise Leon Clarke was still a CAFC player. I thought Crawley had signed him permanently at the end of the season. If we could get a few players off the books who didn't play much last season (Hayes, Clarke, Hughes) it may help with the budget. Although none will command big fees, trimming the wage bill always helps. That said, unless we can sign a striker I'd rather keep Hayes as 4th choice, rather than having just Kermorgant, BWP and Haynes in the squad.
  • Hopefully Bridge coming on loan to Brighton means I might see Frankie Sandford around the town.
  • We need to sign someone as we are all going mental with puns. I hate pre-season!!!!!
  • Who said Lowton went to Villa for 3 MILLION ENGLISH POUNDS? pmsl......
  • Wednesday have signed Paulo Regula, decent player however unknown somewhat over here....Norris looking to sign too.
  • As long as he's regula! But does that mean he's full of shit?
  • Sponsored links:

• You may have Regula, but we have Super JJ. Looks like he's hardly played in his career so far....
  • wikipedia.org/wiki/Nwankwo_Kanu

Been around for years still on £10k a week.
  • wikipedia.org/wiki/Nwankwo_Kanu

Been around for years still on £10k a week.
    How does that man get away with pretending he's 35! Scandalous
  • Jermaine beckford released by leicester. Both parties have agreed compensation so wouldn't cost anything. Now chrissy this is your time go for him!
  • Had a bust up with Pearson. Not sure how that would go down with Powell especially with his Leicester links.

This also lowers our chances of getting Schlupp (whom we were never going to get anyway).
  • Jermaine beckford released by leicester. Both parties have agreed compensation so wouldn't cost anything. Now chrissy this is your time go for him!
    No chance, was being paid masses by Everton and probably Leicester as well, will end up somewhere like West Ham or Southampton
  • Shaun Neutered.

• Beckford does BWP's job.
    Only got room for one King
    No chance, was being paid masses by Everton and probably Leicester as well, will end up somewhere like West Ham or Southampton
    Plus he's a bit shit really.

• Our old mate..just tweeted

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP
    Told that Lawrie Wilson to #cafc sounding like it could be a bit closer.
  • Sponsored links:

• I know some on here don't rate him but I thought he had a very good game at their place last season, CP would have watched him a lot more than anyone on here and in CP I trust. RM would to have been a position I thought we needed to address in particular though unless someone is off.
  • well we do seem to love buying players that began their careers with us so I'm guessing he will already know a few lads!
  • Heard he is desperate to come to us.
  • well we do seem to love buying players that began their careers with us so I'm guessing he will already know a few lads!
    Well that policy has worked quite well for Barcelona!
    Perhaps these were also youth players at Charlton when SCP was here as a player and helped out with coaching - and he remembered they caught his eye back then?

• I'd be happy about that, good cover for Solly
  • We must have upped our bid for Wilson as ours was 150/- less than Posh. Who said we were skint? :-)
  • Also I don't think we would spend 400/- plus for a player to come in as cover.
  • Wilson would be a very good versatile player as others have said but I think his main job would be right back cover for Solly.
  • Or one could play RM if we are up against a top side. Solly puts in a good cross.

Please do not start a Waggy v Green debate!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!