Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• managed by Alan Purrbishley or Alan Purrdew?
  • edited July 2012
    Alan Purrdew?
    beaten to that one!

Omar Pusso
  • meowradonna
  • Danny puuurrphy would have been a stray
  • Shaun Neutered
  • Manager: Chris Paw
  • Is there a facility that will alert CL subscribers as soon as our next signing is completed. Something that will remove the need to keep looking. If the last few days (or is it weeks? - it feels like months) postings are the new standard, I might sue somone for mental cruelty soon. I want some news!!!
  • Is there a facility that will alert CL subscribers as soon as our next signing is completed. Something that will remove the need to keep looking. If the last few days (or is it weeks? - it feels like months) postings are the new standard, I might sue somone for mental cruelty soon. I want some news!!!
    THIS!

• Michael Meowison
  • Michael Meowison
    Or Michael moggison :D
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2012
    Carl Fleaburn
  • shaun barklett
  • oh christ.
  • I wonder how Paw Mortimer is getting on with the womens team.
  • edited July 2012
    I wonder how Paw Mortimer is getting on with the womens team.
    Probably got his hands paws full with all them pussys
  • Pub near me has a cat called Eric Catona.
  • Claws Jensen.
  • You know *grumble*, we still haven't bloody signed anyone *whinge*, I wonder if we'll actually get around to signing a player within the next few.........

OH LOOK!!!!!! KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!

Works every time... they know what they're doing, this lot! :)
  • I wonder how Paw Mortimer is getting on with the womens team.
    Probably got his hands paws full with all them pussys
    Was waiting for that one!
  • Holy f*****g Christ, I saw 20+ new posts and nearly wet myself with excitement only to find a load of naming nonsense about some fur balls add another bunch of nothing to the rumours section. Sounding miserable, but could do with a Friday afternoon lift and Baldock could just have been it.......... ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Holy f*****g Christ, I saw 20+ new posts and nearly wet myself with excitement only to find a load of naming nonsense about some fur balls add another bunch of nothing to the rumours section. Sounding miserable, but could do with a Friday afternoon lift and Baldock could just have been it.......... ;)
    Bulldog? Going off the lines it a bit Pavo!
  • edited July 2012
    Wycombe are trying to sign this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tmMZv62BX4
  • This thread really is paw
  • There are reports circulating that Luka Modric has agreed terms with Real Madrid. #sportinglife

charlton have done nothing about this.
  • There are reports circulating that Luka Modric has agreed terms with Real Madrid. #sportinglife

charlton have done nothing about this.
    Which is an absolute disgrace.
  • my colleague's son is doing a trial at wetsham, why haven't Charlton trialled him, big centre half young lad.

tsk
  • my colleague's son is doing a trial at wetsham, why haven't Charlton trialled him, big centre half young lad.

tsk
    Maybe he took a fence
  • he certainly shd :P

charlton have done nothing about this. </

What price for him?.

• edited July 2012
    around £28 million.

link to mirror website who are also saying the same as sporting life - http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/luka-modric-has-agreed-terms-with-real-1135006
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!