Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Get a grip guys. Solly has had one season of regular football in a good team in league three. 3 million would be a lot too much to even think of getting. Anyways he won't be leaving.
  • edited July 2012
    But if Lowton does go for £3million surely that dictates the market and Solly would go for more. He's made around the same amount of first team appearances, is 2 years younger and is playing in a league above.

edit: All hypothetical of course!
  • Get a grip guys. Solly has had one season of regular football in a good team in league three. 3 million would be a lot too much to even think of getting. Anyways he won't be leaving.
    but Lowton is only 23 and only made 4 more appearances for Sheff United than Solly has for us, so if he is worth 3million then Solly is worth at least the same, and as we are a league higher than Sheff United and had a much better record than them last season, then he has to be worth more than Lowton
  • solly hasn't cut in the championship though has it, so effectively they've both only proved they can perform in league one.
  • Lowton is, at 5' 11" three inches taller than our Chris.

I reckon about £500k per inch
  • solly hasn't cut in the championship though has it, so effectively they've both only proved they can perform in league one.
    Not sure Lowton has exactly "cut it" in the Championship either, unless you count half a season for a relegated side.
  • Which is exactly what I was saying. They would be worth similar amounts.

My missus reckons that I'm only worth about £ 1.5M then....... (cheeky mare!)

Bromley prices?

My missus reckons that I'm only worth about £ 1.5M then....... (cheeky mare!)

Careful. You've already been warned about puns and now you start with the lewd innuendo

: - )

• Sponsored links:

• I think the way the o/s is posting articles on cats suggests that nothing is at all imminent.
  • I think the way the o/s is posting articles on cats suggests that nothing is at all imminent.
    link?
  • cafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10267~2834047,00.html

THERE YOU GO
    The news we all wanted to hear today
  • edited July 2012
    most pussy found round charlton just needs a good wash
  • most pussy found round charlton just needs a good wash
    BOOM
  • edited July 2012
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10267~2834047,00.html
    Very good.Is someone trying to tell us it's a slow news week?

• even the OS is taking the piss out of us now.
  • thanks for the link. i thought it should be important that all fans can access this news quickly and promptly.

here's a few quotes for those who cant find the relevant information because of the crippling excitement you are experiencing.

'Kermie' has proved to be a real fighter."

"Bradley has turned into a little charmer, Ben likes to check out the boundaries and Evina has a habit of showing her large belly. Jackie was the first to discover the comfort of a lap and Morrison likes to stay back watching, before leaping into the pack."

"Kermie's brothers and sister are all doing well, and it will come as no surprise to Charlton fans that Powelly is proving to be the cleverest of the litter."

• Sponsored links:

• very encouraging news. When you paws to consider this it has me purring about the coming season. The team is littered with characters and this article with one stroke has restored my faith. I know CP likes to vet all his signings to ensure they have the right temperment and he's feline good about the current group.
  • very encouraging news. When you paws to consider this it has me purring about the coming season. The team is littered with characters and this article with one stroke has restored my faith. I know CP likes to vet all his signings to ensure they have the right temperment and he's feline good about the current group.
    I think i am losing the will to live.I think i will have a break from Charlton football forums.Where is that 1Million pound signing Large.

I think i am losing the will to live.I think i will have a break from Charlton football forums.Where is that 1Million pound signing Large.

currently choosing a cat to have named after him !!
  • ive hated charlton cats ever since Scott Purrrker left
  • A cat eleven, we have one Scott Purrker next please
  • Mark Kittensella?
  • Tail El Karkouri?
  • Meowlo Di Catio?
  • Radostan kittyshev?
  • Claws Jenson
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!