Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Huddersfield have signed Adam Clayton from Leeds.
    Very suprised that they managed to pick him up for just 500k....from what I saw of him last year he was an excellent player.
    Thought he would have gone for at least a million
    TBF - Very decent signing.
  • edited July 2012
    Huddersfield have signed Adam Clayton from Leeds.
    He would've fitted into our midfield perfectly. I'm getting worried now that we've not signed anyone in terms of how we'll do in the league next season. We will stay up though I just reckon we'll probably finish 17thish or something like that.
  • Rumours of the Olympic games creating absolute chaos for people in their every day business Look to me to be spot on . Left the office in an Addison lee cab from the top end of London bridge at about 10 30 pm and it has taken me until midnight to get homedue to london bridge being shut.thousands of people literally milling about watching some poxy laser show from the shard. I am furious with this absolute time wasting cobblers .last time anyone wasted their time on this sort of light show bollox a load of triffids appeared.good luck tomorrow morning to anyone who looked at this because they had nothing better to do with their time.

• Has the Olympics started?
    He would've fitted into our midfield perfectly. I'm getting worried now that we've not signed anyone in terms of how we'll do in the league next season. We will stay up though I just reckon we'll probably finish 17thish or something like that.
    Apparently he wanted to stay in Yorkshire so I doubt he would have come to London anyway.
    Apparently he wanted to stay in Yorkshire so I doubt he would have come to London anyway.
    Says who?

Says who? Not on their OS.

• will be tomorrow
  • So what you should have posted is: 'I think Adam Clayton is signing for Huddersfield tomorrow.'

Not quite the same.
  • edited July 2012
    No, he has signed, but their OS people are in bed, ring them up if you want lol

Hey, you should tell Sky too, they've been reporting it.

You should of posted ' ermmm, well ermmmm' lol
  • Sponsored links:

• You should have posted... on your own forum.
  • Woodgate going back to Middlesboro.
  • No, he has signed, but their OS people are in bed, ring them up if you want lol

In bed probably becoz of the time difference between London and Yorkshire........about a decade isn't it?
  • Brighton have signed Wayne bridge on a year long loan paying him 10k a week with man city paying the remaining 90k a week
  • I think Brighton are going ot be strong this season. Ddn't they also sign the Man Utd goalie Kuszek?
  • Bridge is a good signing for them at this level. I wouldn't replace Wiggins for him though...
  • Good point, Wiggins over Bridge all day for me.
  • Mental if bridge is on 100k week.
  • perhaps Man City can lend us Aguerro and pay the majority of his wages. Failing that I'd take Silva instead.
  • No, he has signed, but their OS people are in bed, ring them up if you want lol

You're weird.
  • Sponsored links:

• Brighton have signed Wayne bridge on a year long loan paying him 10k a week with man city paying the remaining 90k a week
    can we not post things as FACT when they are not. This is the true story at the moment :

Gus Poyet has been given the green light to tempt Wayne Bridge into the Championship.

The Argus understands Albion have asked Manchester City if they can take the former England left-back on loan.

City have no objection, leaving the Seagulls boss with the task of persuading the player into the second tier.

long way from a done deal

You're weird.
    Perhaps, but right.
    Says who? Not on their OS.

It's on Wiki with nothing to back it up.
    MUST BE TRUE!
  • Villa rumoured to be paying around 3m for Lowton from Sheff Utd. Good player, big step up.
  • Villa rumoured to be paying around 3m for Lowton from Sheff Utd. Good player, big step up.
    I think that shows us that if anyone wants Solly they are going to have to pay 3 - 4 million for him.
    How much does that make Solly worth?

• 5 million, surely
  • Solly is a league higher than Lowton and slightly better... I'd say we could get 4/4.5mil for him.
  • 5 million, surely
    ...and that's just for his little toe.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!