Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• I only used him because he was top scorer last season. Personally I think BWP is good enough and I also think N'Guessan is the kind of guy you need in a squad, who may come of the bench, run at a couple of defenders and score a deflected goal in the last minute to beat Millwall at The Den.....
  • Well if slp are right then we aren't getting him so I wouldn't worry anyway.
  • he's certainly better than Leon Clarke and I would have thought good back-up for this league - I can only assume we have no money (certainly at the moment) and will have to rely on loans come September.
  • I thought Danny done really well for us and is a good player and a nice chap his interview last season was quality

• From FR for what it's worth. 02 Jul 2012 17:09:08
    CHARLTON ATHLETIC'S Chris Powell will complete the capture of Scunthorpe's Bobby Grant along with Dean Furman from Oldham, Charlton have also cooled there interest in Steven Sidwell after being unable to match a loan fee.
  • Really hope there's a signing soon!
  • edited July 2012
    Dean Furman is a very decent player - would be happy with that However he signed a new contract in April so seems unlikely
  • edited July 2012
    Really hope there's a signing soon!
    I agree. This forum needs something to get excited over. Once a signing has been made this forum will practically errupt I reckon..
  • Soon I reckon
  • Everyone will be positive again hopefully, I reckon either tomorrow or Thursday there will be one announced, just a guess
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't think we'll ever get any new signings... Ever. (bit of reverse psychology should do the trick)
  • Don't be underwhelmed when it's Robbie Mustoe.
  • and Jesper Blomqvist
  • Don't be underwhelmed when it's Robbie Mustoe.
    How the hell could we be underwhelmed over mustoe??!!
  • Chris bart williams
  • Neil Redfern
  • Brendon o Connell
  • John Bumstead
  • Omar Pouso
  • Gonçalo Brandão on loan
  • Sponsored links:

• Cory Gibbs
  • Cory Gibbs

No such player even exists

Mikel alonso now theres a proper player
  • Mikel Alonso to replace Powell.

FACT.
  • edited July 2012
    Darren Purse to sign........................again!
    You know I sometimes actually believe he did once play for us!
  • Surely we must sign Haydn Mullins before he retires
  • Not forgetting Julian Gray.

Steve Sidwell's made a comeback in this thread he has not been rumoured for about five years ,shows we're on the up.
  • Nuno Gomes has arrived in England for a medical at Blackburn.
  • Blackburn seem to be gambling on going straight up.
  • Bobby Grant in training....needs to lose a bit of timber.
  • they've just given Leon Best a 4 year contract - can see Blackburn ending in tears.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!