Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• My source (who is actually real) has been very quite recently and hasn't told me anything for a while. Does that mean he's been told to shut by the club because we've signed/signing someone or we just haven't bought anyone?
  • Let's all hope so...
  • My source (who is actually real) has been very quite recently and hasn't told me anything for a while. Does that mean he's been told to shut by the club because we've signed/signing someone or we just haven't bought anyone?
    Probably just doesn’t like you. ; )
  • To be honest, with all the shit that has been posted, I'm beyond the preverbial give a fuck stage
  • To be honest, with all the shit that has been posted, I'm beyond the preverbial give a fuck stage
    good job I can't share what i know then.............
    Good.......Night. Here's a rumour Balotelli signs for Charlton and Nadal is out of Wimbledon

Good.......Night. Here's a rumour Balotelli signs for Charlton and Nadal is out of Wimbledon

One out of two's not bad.

More accurate than most.

One out of two's not bad.

More accurate than most.

I know, silly of me for one moment, to suggest that Nadal is out of Wimledon

Wow another make believe press conference?

• I had a meeting at The Valley in the first week in July last year and whilst I was there I was told we had just signed Danny Green & Dale Stevens. I posted it on here and got the usual "source" "whatever" "know nothing wanker" comments however as we all know it was true.

I have the same meeting this Monday so here is hoping history repeats itself.
  • Sponsored links:

If you can't share it why post that?

Perhaps you could let us know at a press conference....
  • Definitely my favorite thread
  • I had a meeting at The Valley in the first week in July last year and whilst I was there I was told we had just signed Danny Green & Dale Stevens. I posted it on here and got the usual "source" "whatever" "know nothing wanker" comments however as we all know it was true.

I have the same meeting this Monday so here is hoping history repeats itself.
    MEETING CANCELLED. UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

;-)

• Lol, thanks for the haeds up, I will have a lay in now :-)
  • It's too quiet. Also a quick look on Steve Davies' wikipedia said he was a scouser? Not sure though
  • Today's FR

29 Jun 2012 07:08:56
    Millwall defender Alan Dunne is on his way to Charlton,while Millwall are on the verge of signing Aaron Cresswell from Ipswich.

28 Jun 2012 22:46:31
    Charlton will announce next week that they have signed Wordsworth and one other from Colchester and Coutts and Mayor from Preston. The other player is thought to be Okhuonge.

28 Jun 2012 19:49:37
    Wolves are looking to sign Sone Aluko as a free agent after leaving Rangers. Charlton, Bolton, Huddersfield and Blackburn are also intrested.
  • According to Cawley we bid just under a million for Shackell - doesn't sound like we are likely broke to me...

(cue responses of "we knew it wouldn't be accepted so did it just for effect"
  • Well Burnley's highest bid was £1.4m and that was turned down. We'd be looking at £2m most Derby fans reckon so probably out of our price range i'd say.
  • Oliver Norwood has signed for Huddersfield.
  • Sponsored links:

Mate, serious question, I'm guessing with the amount of time you spend on here, it must feel like a really long wait between World Championship Snooker tournaments at the Crucible?

So my last post was when exactly?......
  • Ignore him. What his problem is with you posting on here is beyond me.

Hudds signing some decent players this summer
  • edited June 2012
    Mate, serious question, I'm guessing with the amount of time you spend on here, it must feel like a really long wait between World Championship Snooker tournaments at the Crucible?

So my last post was when exactly?......
    I'm guessing soon after you got celebrity resident Sean Bean's autograph for the 3,000th time or you had re-watched John Virgo's 'snooker impersonations' as you officially launched the 250 day countdown to the 2013 tournament?
    Well for you information muse Bean is a United fan so you really have made your self look a helmet now, as for Virgo? don't quite get the connection myself?

• Ignore him. What his problem is with you posting on here is beyond me.

Hudds signing some decent players this summer
    Yeah, for a team behind the rest having been promoted later they have done okay so far, Norwood apparently is highly rated but i'm a bit surprised that Only Coventry, Barnsley and Hudd were in for him.

• edited June 2012
    Well we're signing 8 players next week
  • Well we're signing 8 players next week
    This made me lol!

• Jackson has signed a new two year deal great.
  • Lansdowne what the hell are you talking about?!
  • With JJ new contract done think Kerm will follow then maybe dare i say it a few new faces!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!