Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• I think the figure of £8m was on here somewhere - not sure why that makes me stupid. Thinking 800k will keep us in the championship? Now that's stupid.
  • How about David Healy? 32 But was a consistant threat in the lower leagues then over-rated in the prem and sent off to the secondary 'championship league' in Scotland...they call it the SPL? ;-)
  • I would be very happy with Fleck, Aluko or Schlupp tbh, if we get 2 or even all 3 i'd be over the moon. Can't see it happening though, can't believe only Coventry, us and Sheff United want Jeffrey
  • Fleck used to be quality on championship manager. Expect him to sign.
  • getting on a bit now, isn't he ? Was alright for Chelsea a few years back..............:)
  • Now there's a club who do have money worries!!!
  • he's leaving one sinking ship for another !!
  • Sponsored links:

• What position does this Caroline fleck play??
  • Going by champ manager left winger/forward
  • Leon Best having medical at Blackburn
  • I think the figure of £8m was on here somewhere - not sure why that makes me stupid. Thinking 800k will keep us in the championship? Now that's stupid.
    It's not a matter of me thinking that's what we need, but if we spend any money at all it is going to be around 1mil not 8mil
  • Leon Best having medical at Blackburn
    I wish it was Leon Clarke
  • Just a thought rather than a rumour but anyone expect Karleigh Osborne to sign? Had a ton of bids rejected last summer and on a free this year. Would be a decent enough challenge for Taylor/Cort?
  • well respected charlton legend Gary Doherty set to sign for oldham in a one year deal.
  • edited July 2012
    well respected charlton legend Gary Doherty set to sign for oldham in a one year deal.
    Good news at last ;0)

• @PorterSLP: EXCLUSIVE: Why #CAFC have walked away from a move for #Millwall's Dany N'Guessan - see tomorrow's South London Press
  • Hmmm how many other deals have we walked away from
  • Sponsored links:

• Cos he's shyte
  • So shite that he pretty much had a goal every 2 games ratio for us? If thats shite then I cant wait to see decent!
  • So shite that he pretty much had a goal every 2 games ratio for us? If thats shite then I cant wait to see decent!
    Yes but how many games did he play for us
    I have a mate who said 'but apart from scoring important goals, what does he do?'
  • "Does nothing but score goals"
  • Not sure N'Guessan is an improvement to what we already have. Powell said he wanted better players, not the same. If N'Guessan was that good why did he not play for Millwall in the Championship last season?
    He could have finished top scorer he is still shyte
  • Anyone with any football knowledge would have known that n'guessan simply isn't good enough for this level. Yes he did score a few goals but apart from that he looked like with no brilliance and lacked a football brain
    Ah now see this is where you have mistaken your own opinion for fact.

N'guessan played 7 times for us and scored 4 goals all in the league.

If he was here all season and had the same form throughout the season he would have scored 26 goals, and would have been our top scorer.

Now if you allow for a loss of form or injuries etc. he would probably have still scored 20 goals last season, similar to BWP.

So is BWP also 'shyte' in your eyes?
    Ah now see this is where you have mistaken your own opinion for fact.

N'guessan played 7 times for us and scored 4 goals all in the league.

If he was here all season and had the same form throughout the season he would have scored 26 goals, and would have been our top scorer.

Now if you allow for a loss of form or injuries etc. he would probably have still scored 20 goals last season, similar to BWP.

So is BWP also 'shyte' in your eyes?
    Please not the BWP debate again ....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!