Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Not sure why the Owl gets so much abuse, but maybe they should have their own thread. Then they can post all their info on there and avoid the resident Yorkshire haters
  • It's because we're better than them so we need to remind them so they don't forget.
  • edited June 2012
    I had a meeting at The Valley in the first week in July last year and whilst I was there I was told we had just signed Danny Green & Dale Stevens. I posted it on here and got the usual "source" "whatever" "know nothing wanker" comments however as we all know it was true.

I have the same meeting this Monday so here is hoping history repeats itself.
    "I have the same meeting this Monday"(whatever) "so here is hoping"(know nothing wanker) "history repeats itself"(source?)
    ;-)
  • Be nice to have a signing tomorrow!
  • I can see something happening. Or not who even knows anymore. It's all gone very quite on the Aluko front. Saw Lafferty went to Sion apparently he was a Cardiff target.
  • Not sure why the Owl gets so much abuse, but maybe they should have their own thread. Then they can post all their info on there and avoid the resident Yorkshire haters
    Maybe they should just have their own forum?
    Maybe they should just have their own forum?
    I like to hear the thoughts of other fans occasionally, I can't do that if all forums were closed shops

• I agree but this poster is like a fly on a turd, and keeps posting for no reason relevant to CAFC
  • So CL is a turd? Ok grant you OPs contribution is not great but some on here moan when SLL posts and fir a Spanner his posts are insightful
  • Actually it would be nice to have a rumour on the rumours thread for a change
  • Sponsored links:

Good idea. Hmm... has our old friend Mr H. Mullins been mentioned at all? He's an old favourite when rumours are flying around.
    Good idea. Hmm... has our old friend Mr H. Mullins been mentioned at all? He's an old favourite when rumours are flying around.
    No. Got to be Darren Purse.....

Not forgetting Julian Gray .Good to see Steve Sidwell make a rumour comeback in this window it shows we should be on the up .

Not forgetting Julian Gray .Good to see Steve Sidwell make a rumour comeback in this window it shows we should be on the up .

Who was the player mentioned on FR that allegedly said we're in financial difficulties?
  • edited June 2012
  • edited June 2012

Who was the player mentioned on FR that allegedly said we're in financial difficulties?

Who was it ?

• football-rumours

Your guess is as good as anyone's
  • edited June 2012

• yeah who is it?
  • I am pleased to announce that FR has a new ludicrous offering for us all.......Simeon Jackson for £250k
  • Sponsored links:

• can't see us signing anyone for a few weeks atleast to be honest, even then it will probably be loans.
  • as an aside, does make me laugh that FR has a specific section for 'dodgy rumours'...
  • Fernando Morientes?

Anyone?
  • FFS NO SIGNING'S YET. NO MONEY RUBBISH BOARD BWP IS TOO LAZY etc
  • edited July 2012
    Fernando Morientes?

Anyone?
    Well since he is now a youth coach, no thanks.

Hurry up Powell, we now you may have f all to spend but your the master of bargains so get on with it!!!!!!! ; )
  • Keep calm and...
  • Wasn't there an expectation that CP woud have a war chest around £8m ? I think the team over performed lat season, new faces essential for a good season imo.
  • You'd have to be pretty stupid if you ever thought Powell was going to have 8mil to spend. More like 800k tops without sales
  • Funny if we want 2 move forward and finish mid table comfortable probably need 2mil to spend.
  • Surely all Jiminez needs to do is put in a new manager at Barcelona, buy Andy Hughes for 250million then immediately resign. and let Charlton buy who they want? He clearly doesn't know how to exploit Football Manager if our budgets only 800k!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!