Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Gamble gamble gamble for Blackburn...

Why didn't they sign some more last year?

Anyway the prob is the fans.... If the negativity kicks in these big pay day guys will start losing interest and the crowd goes toxic and bang you've got a sheff utd pardew on your hands ...
  • Nuno Gomes is 35 now. I wonder how he's gonna like getting kicked but a 2nd division centre half every week...and it's cold up North
  • Cannot wait for Blackburn to implode
  • Nuno Gomes is 35 now. I wonder how he's gonna like getting kicked but a 2nd division centre half every week...and it's cold up North
    Morro will have him in his pocket. I might have to let Rhodes out first though.
  • I think they have been watching tapes of Euro 2008 not Euro 2012.

They are doing everything they can to ruin the club it is tragic, so glad its not my club
  • @PorterSLP: EXCLUSIVE: Why #CAFC have walked away from a move for #Millwall's Dany N'Guessan - see tomorrow's South London Press
    According to the SLP we didn't sign N'Guessan because - despite initially being told there would be no fee - Millwall want £150,000 for him. Although later in the story it says there's been no contact from Charlton.

Nothing about us walking away because we can't afford him. More like either we don't want him or Millwall moved the goalposts.
  • http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11684/7860700/High-five-for-Chairboys?

Doherty gone.. good news.

You have to say with some of those signings they are probably worth a fiver on automatic promotion next year
  • edited July 2012
    Edit: You'll be surprised to hear this rumour was utter bollo - he signed for Rennes last week.

Latest player linked to us on FR - I would get them from somewhere else but we're invisible to anything other than local media

'midfield sensation' Romain Alessandrini - plays in the French 2nd Div.
  • Burnley have allegedley offered Derby 1.1 million for Shackell.
  • Sponsored links:

• @RichCawleySLP: Also hearing Chesterfield dropped their interest in #cafc striker Leon Clarke - but Oldham have made an approach.”

Someone take him
  • Martin Cranie is leaving Coventry on a free.
  • Not Rumour .. FACTS .. Wycombe sign 5 this morning including Gary Doherty and Matt Spring .. Best signs for Blackburn .. 3 Million !! .. Dyche sacked by Watford .. Zola supposed to be the new man .. J'accuse, he will F**K them up .. opinion NOT fact
  • http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11702/7861541/Okuonghae-leaves-Us
    Good player this bloke............ if I'm not mistaken.

• http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11702/7861541/Okuonghae-leaves-Us
    Good player this bloke............ if I'm not mistaken.

Yep i would be happy with him.
  • I like him too ,but not the quickest of players and not left footed .
  • The sacking of Dyche stinks, I hope Zola changes his mind
  • He's quick and big and powerful, and we were rumoured to want him last season, I would also like him
  • I'm not a fan
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm not a fan
    Really Swis.........He played very well against us at The Valley and theirs as I remember.

• I'm not a fan
    Er, why are you here then? ;)
  • If I am honest he feels like a better younger Cort. Don't see a need for both of them as much as I like Cort
  • If I am honest he feels like a better younger Cort. Don't see a need for both of them as much as I like Cort
    you said it your self. BETTER.

yes yes of course! Kind of came out wrong, I could see Cort being let go if we bring him in.
  • Stevenage Comet says Lawrie Wilson is likely to join Peterborough, having turned down Charlton

yes yes of course! Kind of came out wrong, I could see Cort being let go if we bring him in.
    Cort is first choice centre half alongside Morrison and has just signed a new contract. Okounghae would be cover and depth, not a replacement. At present we only have 3 centre halves as it looks like Mambo won't amount to anything special. We also only have Solly as a right back given the reluctance to use Andy Hughes last season.
  • But Cort won't be first choice if the guy we bring in is better
  • Cort is better IMO.
  • Don't really care about wilson not coming here. Didn't really impress me to be honest.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!