Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• That centre half Jacobs from Northampton that we were linked with in the last few months has gone to Derby.
    Hes a winger

• Midfielder to be announced on Monday for #CAFC, first of 2-3 signings next week
  • That centre half Jacobs from Northampton that we were linked with in the last few months has gone to Derby.
    Hes a winger

Fair enough, the article i just read said CB
  • Midfielder to be announced on Monday for #CAFC, first of 2-3 signings next week
    Sauce?!

Sauce?!

we'll ketchup you'll see
    Sauce?!

Got a feeling in my waters
    Sauce?!

Got a feeling in my waters
    Jon Walters is signing?
  • 8 goals from 22 matches last season :(
  • Dreamt we signed DiNatalie last night
    DiNatalie Sawyer?
  • Sponsored links:

• Bruno signed for Brighton from Valencia on a 2 year deal.

That's a good one imo
  • been there, done that, bought the tee-shirt
  • http://m.mirror.co.uk/article?id=906361/

Nick Powell!!!
    Season long loans before proper signings or giving squad members the chance? Doesnt sound like SCP's MO to me.
  • Doesn't sound like SCP's but it might be a more favourable approach by the board
    DiNatalie Sawyer?
    I always dream of Natalie sawyer !
  • edited June 2012
  • Fo Football ‏@FoFootball
    #cpfc are in late discussions to sign Lawrie Wilson linked with #cafc & #pufc
    Going to Peterborough apparently: http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/Sport.cfm?id=22323&headline=Posh
  • Portsmouth fan who's a friend of mine told me that us and about 3 other clubs have inquired about Varney. Dunno if it's true or not but interesting and one I could see happening
  • I was always a Varney fan but I don't really see how he'd fit in our current set up. Unless we move to more of a 4-3-3 and play him on the right with Kermy on his own upfront?
  • Sponsored links:

• I was always a Varney fan but I don't really see how he'd fit in our current set up. Unless we move to more of a 4-3-3 and play him on the right with Kermy on his own upfront?
    good to have options.
  • When CP arrived he tried 4-3-3 but we didn' t have the players to make it work. He had more success back end of last year with a more mobile mid 3 and Haynes pace up top. I wouldn't be suprised to see us lining up like this, at least for part of games next year.
  • Varney back and a Friday night home v palarse!
  • edited June 2012
    Clearly bulls**t on fr but this guy actually exists! What a name!

26 Jun 2012 12:33:55
    I live in France, a french friend and Sochaux fanatic, is saying that 2 English clubs have had a bids accepted for a Cameroon U20 Sochaux player Yaya Banana who only signed 6 months ago. He plays in defence. He said the the Sochaux fans forum suggest the clubs whose representatives have been there are English championship Charlton and Crystal Palace.

Hope we don't slip up and loose him to palarse!
  • Hope he's not too split between the two of us!
  • This could be fruitful ;-)
  • He's centre half who can play right back, he's 6' 3" and he has a great name, what's not to like.
  • What a sensational name. Sign him.
  • YaYa Ya Ya...YaYa Ya Ya...hey yeah...Banana!!! Get the Bananarama girls down to sing it!!! ;-)
  • We'd probably waste him by plantain him in midfield.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!