Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• According to wiki two English clubs have had bids accepted: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Yaya

So now we know its defiantly Bulls**t.
  • edited June 2012
    According to wiki two English clubs have had bids accepted: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Yaya

So now we know its defiantly Bulls**t.
    Who's the sado that keeps updating these Wiki pages...
  • Hope we sign him, great name.
  • banana whooooaah banana whooah he comes from cameroon he f***ing hates the toon?
  • banana whooooaah banana whooah he comes from cameroon he f***ing hates the toon?
    I hope we sign him soon. Before the end of June.
  • Too good to be true with that fantastic name.
  • Another for the development squad ?
  • Whoever is coming up with these rumours must be bananas.
  • I swear this thread has shifted to 40% rumours 60% rubbish puns
  • I swear this thread has shifted to 40% rumours 60% rubbish puns
    :'( That took me all night to think of.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2012
    latest FR ,I'd forgotten Sidwell we haven't mentioned him for a few years at one stage he was in the same league as Purse ,Gray and Mullins .Can't see Simek or Booth who are both full backs but Spurr is left footed and can play centre back so that might have some mileage.

26 Jun 2012 17:37:55
    Charlton Athletic have made moves for Steve Sidwell on a season long loan with a view to a permanent deal but with Fulham having a recall option, Also Frank Simek, Callum Booth, Tommy Spurr and also a loan move Andros Townsend.
  • Sidwell would fit the bill in terms of the type of player he is and what he need but not in terms of age. I hate his tattoo as well.
  • Spurs need Townsend for the Europa League.
  • Jimmy Bullard is off to China for 60k a week.
    Hmmm...Bull-ard in a China shop! ;-)

Liked him as a player a few years ago, but just seems to have disappeared the last couple of seasons, when I thought he'd push on to a higher level.
    Hmmm...Bull-ard in a China shop! ;-)

Liked him as a player a few years ago, but just seems to have disappeared the last couple of seasons, when I thought he'd push on to a higher level.
    Injury-prone-tastic
  • FR says we're after Sidwell.
    Utter bull-crap no doubt but he'd be a very good signing. The sort of experienced player we need IMO to add to League 1 heroes like Hollands and Stephens. And he's only 29. Thought he was older than that.
  • Champ certainly his level of football. Would be a good signing. Type of player that can get it down and play as well as put it about.
  • Nothing new but the Sun reporting today about us interested in schlupp on a season long loan. As well as sheff u. It's weather they want him to go to a champ rival and get champ experience or stick him in league 1 for the year.
  • Bruno signed for Brighton from Valencia on a 2 year deal.

That's a good one imo
    Agreed, great signing. Do Brighton hae some kind of link up with Valencia?! Only saying this as they signed Vicente this time last year from them which I was amazed by!
  • Sponsored links:

• Sidwell would be a terrific signing but if on FR - somebody has made it up
  • BBC Sport has Andrews going to Bolton.
  • charlton have bid 600k for Chris Humphrey.

Hes out of contract in 6 months
  • charlton have bid 600k for Chris Humphrey.

Hes out of contract in 6 months
    Source?
  • FR unfortunately

• So we haven't bid 600k for anyone then
  • Who knows!
  • If its on FR I think I do
  • Who is Chris Humphrey....?
  • Everytime I have seen Motherwell he's a bit of a ball hog. Weird that he would be out of contract in January. Decent enough player
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!