Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Who is Chris Humphrey....?
    Son of Mrs Humphrey

• Thanks, H ....that was useful !

;o)
  • jamaican international plays in scotland? winger
  • Must be top class then.
  • He got sent home from a Jamaica squad a few weeks back for breaking a curfew alongside Marlon King.
  • He got sent home from a Jamaica squad a few weeks back for breaking a curfew alongside Marlon King.

Is he your problem child, Sir Johnny.....?
  • So in january Mr Humphrey can say 'I'm free'.
  • So in january Mr Humphrey can say 'I'm free'.
    Menswear

• It's only rumours of course and most of it probably rubbish but I'm starting to be a little concerned by the level of players we are being linked to. I was rather hoping to see some experienced Championship players arriving. Early days yet of course.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think we all just need to chill out and relax a little and enjoy the rest of the Euro's, the time to look at the squad is when they fly out to Spain as SCP said.
  • Andrews has all but signed for Bolton, wasnt really expected to go for us I spose
    So no-one's heard of him, he plays for Motherwell and hangs out with Marlon King? This bloke ticks all the boxes for me.
  • edited June 2012
    Forget Jacobs and Andrews and focus all efforts on getting Yaya Banana in.
  • Agree, Uboat - I wonder if they go out to nightclubs looking for women to punch? I'm sure he'd fit right in. Not.
  • edited June 2012
    Spoke to my pal today who works at the valley and knows what goes on, he said he hasn't seen any players come in for meetings with SCP or anybody else, but not all take place there some are at sparrows lane.
  • Forget Jacobs and Andrews and focus all efforts on getting Yaya Banana in.
    Not quick enough......he will get skinned
  • Could be unreliable... Heard that when he plays the defence get split easily
  • Bend it like Banana
  • Scores a lot from corners apparently, good at peeling away from his marker
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2012
    Forget Jacobs and Andrews and focus all efforts on getting Yaya Banana in.
    yes, but what number would he wear?

1 banana, 2 banana, 3 banana, 4..... ?
  • Gives 110%, always plays out of his skin
  • We're evidently also looking at Valdet Rama from Swedish side Orebro SK to team up with him.
  • Now it looks like we've missed out on Andrews, I think we might go back in for Coutts or James Bailey.

Apologies for the lack of Banana puns.
  • I spoke to my pal aswell who is doing a work placement with the physio team. He says he hasn't seen/heard anything but he hasn't been back to sparrows lane since Vegas. He is due back on the 5th July
  • Now it looks like we've missed out on Andrews, I think we might go back in for Coutts or James Bailey.

Apologies for the lack of Banana puns.
    1. How do you know that we were ever in for him in the first place....you don't?
    2. How do you know that we've ever been in for either Coutts or Bailey....you don't?
    3. Why are you saying that we might go back in for them as if it's a fact that we were in for them in the first place....have the club or anyone else directly involved in club transfer dealing said so?
    Sorry jbc....but this really is typical of some of the stuff we see on here on the daily merry-go-round.

• We definitely were looking at Bailey.
  • We definitely were looking at Coutts.
  • And Coutts
  • And Co.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!