Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• edited June 2012
    We definitely were looking at Bailey.
    What is meant by 'looking at'?
    I often wonder....do you mean we asked if he would be available and then took it no further and just put him on a list of maybe's/spoke to his agent/spoke to his club or was talked about at a meeting of our scouting and coaching staff.....who knows?
    Looking at can mean all sorts of things from suggested possibility, to genuine enquiries/offers/talks.
    It can be one scout who put a name forward, an agent offering his services or making claims in the media or web....others rejecting it out of hand at the first hurdle......yup looking at can mean so many things Plaaayer.
    If posts on here over the last month or two re who were 'looking at' are to believed, then there are literaly scores of candidates.
    I suppose the term 'in talks' does carry a little more weight and makes ones ears prick up a little, though even that term is highly speculative wouldn't you say?

• I wonder if Yaya has any football playing brothers ?
  • Forget Jacobs and Andrews and focus all efforts on getting Yaya Banana in.
    I heard we'll sign him on Sundae
  • I'm split on whether we are to go for this Yaya chap.
  • I wonder if Yaya has any football playing brothers ?
    I don't think so, although I believe he's a cousin of Micky Mellon
  • His brother plays for East Fyffe
  • edited June 2012
    We definitely were looking at Bailey.
    What is meant by 'looking at'?
    I often wonder....do you mean we asked if he would be available and then took it no further and just put him on a list of maybe's/spoke to his agent/spoke to his club or was talked about at a meeting of our scouting and coaching staff.....who knows?
    Looking at can mean all sorts of things from suggested possibility, to genuine enquiries/offers/talks.
    It may simply be a scout who put's a name forward, an agent offering his services or making claims in the media or on the web....others rejecting it out of hand at the first hurdle......yup 'looking at' can mean so many things Plaaayer.
    If posts on here over the last month or two re who we're supposedly 'looking at' are to believed, then there are literaly scores of prospective candidates.
    I suppose the term 'in talks' does carry a little more weight and makes ones ears prick up a little, though even that term is highly speculative wouldn't you say?

• Looks like Sochaux will have to wafer goodbye to him then!
  • If we get Yaya Banana then I think a whole bunch will sigh for us.
  • Sign not sigh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sign not sigh.
    Actually sigh sounds about right iaitch!!!!....LOL.

• Spelling FFS..... I Scream
  • Corr chill out mate, no need for the 3rd degree. This is a Rumours thread. Please do not be offended by these rumours.
  • I leave the house for maybe 4 hours and there are 43 replies......stuff you lot I got really excited
  • If we get him, I hope it's a fair trade.
  • Corr chill out mate, no need for the 3rd degree. This is a Rumours thread. Please do not be offended by these rumours.
    Ice Cream ( I scream)! :)
  • I leave the house for maybe 4 hours and there are 43 replies......stuff you lot I got really excited
    I know what you mean............it has been slow today!
  • Lots of make believe and gossip mongering without any foundation shock on rumours rumours thread

;o)
  • I'm more optimistic about Steve Sidwell now I've had a message from Seb Lewis on Facebook saying we've been linked with a loan move for him.
  • why would seb have anymore links than the rest of us
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm surprised we haven't signed Darel Russell
  • DA9DA9
    edited June 2012
    I wonder if Yaya has any football playing brothers ?
    He does, he's called Ava
  • Does anyone else think that these inane "joke posts" are below the level of a five year old?
  • why would seb have anymore links than the rest of us
    I think perhaps RJ's post was in jest.
    Does anyone else think that these inane "joke posts" are below the level of a five year old?

What have you got against five year olds? I was a five year old once and so were many other people on here. Leave them alone.

: - )
  • Does anyone else think that these inane "yoke posts" are below the level of a five year old?
    you call them yokes ?
  • I have nothing against 5 year olds, I went to school with some.
  • I'm surprised we haven't signed Darel Russell
    Everyday that passes is a relief to me that we haven't ......imo he's an ok 1st division player
  • Its a no to Russel as well from me.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!