Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Thought it might be something like that.
  • Why is it a minefield he's contract ran out at the end of the season making him a free agent
    Contracts usually run to 30th June, so he ain't free until then.
  • Well as I understand it liquidation means the contracts are no longer valid. They were with the old company that has ceased to exist
  • You can sign any player on a "pre-contract" agreement if they are within 6 months of the end of their contract. We bought HH that way - we signed him before the end of the season if I recall, or cetainly during the May of that year.

all this "can't sign before July 1st" is a load of b****x.
  • Heard any press conference rumours lately?
  • Time to pray for travelling mercies! Why didn't I drive damn it....Birmingham bound :) (I know I've neglected twitter recently-phone issues) -- Sone Aluko (@sonealuko) 3h
  • Time to pray for travelling mercies! Why didn't I drive damn it....Birmingham bound :) (I know I've neglected twitter recently-phone issues) -- Sone Aluko (@sonealuko) 3h
    Can someone please translate that into English.

• Sone Aluko posting on twitter that he is Birmingham bound and wishes he had driven. Also that he has neglected twitter recently due to phone issues. Simples!
  • No no no. Surely it means his Birmingham bound for the 1st game of the season
  • @sotonaddick. Whereabouts in Southampton do you reside.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes, for some reason Samba's career never took off. Anyone know why? SLL?
    i think CP and scouts wanted to find out as well
  • Huddersfield have signed sean scannell 400k
  • Huddersfield have signed sean scannell 400k
    Corrr everyone but us seems to be getting in their new players worrying me now!
  • He comes from Birmingham, He was born here of Nigerian parents I believe,
  • Scannell is rubbish
  • obviously. every player in the championship who dosen't play for charlton is rubbish.
  • obviously. every player in the championship who dosen't play for charlton is rubbish.
    Well spotted.

• Rumour on Twitter that Dexter Blackstock has been signed for a while but not made public yet.

Dont know how true the rumour is just passing it on.
  • Aluko played for Birmingham and comes from there so he could just be visiting family.
  • If Blackstock signs ,we might go for Lee Cook again because they had a good understanding at QPR a few seasons ago.
  • Sponsored links:

• cant see anywhere on twitter about us being infor blackstock , only about how celtic have made an approach
  • Always been a big fan of Blackstock
  • If u type in blackstock and charlton, you can see a charlton fan with barely any followers randomly making up a rumour which he probably made up on his tea break at work. No truth in it at all just fancied making a rumour up. Pretty sad.
  • Somebody please give me one reason why you would use twitter ? As far as i can make out it it's full of rumour and gossip. Surely it should be used by women only?
  • Rumour on Twitter that Dexter Blackstock has been signed for a while but not made public yet.

Dont know how true the rumour is just passing it on.
    Seems twitter says he's gone to celtic
  • Can't see Schlupp going on loan to a rival in the championship
  • Lloyd Sam has a bad attitude off the pitch is what im told. He would prob feel he has unfinished business here but would he want to stroll back in the team because he palyed for us before?
    Wouldnt waste time re-signing him.

Sone Aluko looks good...prob will go to a prem club though if not at 'club 12' (as sky put it now) next season

I take it the Sam Balcock rumour has died down now then?
    Lloyd Sam definitely wont be here again under Powell.

For the same reason as Kyel Reid wont be here again.

Powell wasn't happy with Kyel having his own clothing line whilst at the club, so Lloydy has no chance!
    really? that's interesting

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/47627/footballers-fashion-brands#latest
  • Sky just reported that us and Palace in for Nick Powell on season loan from Man U.
  • Where have you seen this valley11 on tv or on their website?would be a truly excellent signing!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!