Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Lawrie Wilson signs for Rotherham
    Just say Solly :-)
  • Mirror journo:

@JamesNursey: Also hear #PNE got a fight to keep Danny Mayor. #NFFC #CAFC #WWFC all like the young midfielder

Mayor and Coutts were there best two players in the Away game....and i was lucky enought to be in the Directors Box and trust me both were noted by highly placed CAFC persons, i shall say no more!!
  • http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4385272/Rangers-plan-to-buy-Bury-and-play-in-English-League-One.html

lol
    Jesus i'd be fuming if I supported Bury, can't stand Rangers personally, hope they go down to the Scottish third division.
  • That story is bullshit on so many levels it is untrue. We have waited many years but surely the most made up story The Sun have ever put out?
  • I don't understand why they don't just but Carlisle , surely the closest team to rangers ( in England)
  • lol don't know how you can blame a player losing his form for having a clothing line! Just ridiculous.
    supposed to have his mind on the game. gotta remember this is a job. and so should have their full focus. not running down the wing thinking 'i hope my new top design works and look that guy in the crowds wearing my jeans'
    Utter bollocks, if this was true no-one would touch Becks with a bargepole. He has his own perfume, clothing, video games, his own logo, and countless other sponsorships and endorsements.

Ronaldo also has his own clothing line, doesn't seem to affect him.

I'm not saying Kyel Reid and Lloyd Sam are anywhere near the players these 2 are, but to question their form over the fact they own clothing labels is laughable.

Besides, doesn't Danny Green have his own label too?
    to be fair i dont think many would touch becks. ;-)
  • I don't understand why they don't just but Carlisle , surely the closest team to rangers ( in England)
    More chance of Carlisle buying Rangers.

• edited June 2012
    lol don't know how you can blame a player losing his form for having a clothing line! Just ridiculous.
    I've got a clothes line and I'm shite as
  • Huddersfield trying to sign Sean Morrison, Grant McCann, Keith Andrews and George Boyd.

millwall are going to sign zoko and beaven from wycombe next week.
  • Sponsored links:

• And Clarence Seedorf. Let's see if we can snap up both.
  • And Clarence Seedorf. Let's see if we can snap up both.
    Seedorf agreed to sign for Botafogo so reckon we can rule him out
  • Just Flamini then - oh well.
  • i dont know why SCP doesnt put in a £320,000,000 bid for Messi so it gets accepted, then go back and offer £0.

used to work on champ manager.
  • Maguire and Gardner confirmed for us.
    wrong forum
    wrong forum
    Ditto, bye.

• Hows your signings, have you managed to sign anyone yet, serious question?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2012
    i dont know why SCP doesnt put in a £320,000,000 bid for Messi so it gets accepted, then go back and offer £0.

used to work on champ manager.
    That's exactly what the Bradford City chairman did to us last Christmas, when they made an offer for Paul Benson.

Except their first offer was slightly less than £320,000,000 as Benson wasn't valued quite as highly as Messi, for some reason.

Disappointed with them.

We already have better.

Edit. Just noticed they have signed for some norven team so will probably be good enough for their standard.

• Why do you even bother posting that? Do you think we really care? Just wasting your own time really.
    Or quite likely our new signings can't be revealed until 1st July, because they are still under contract with their present club.

Or quite likely our new signings can't be revealed until 1st July, because they are still under contract with their present club.

And of course they are still playing in The Euros :-)
    Your need is greater than ours as our team/squad was already better than yours.

We'll see.

• edited June 2012
    Hows your signings, have you managed to sign anyone yet, serious question?

We'll see.

We saw. Last season.

We'll see.

We already have.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!