Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Hows your signings, have you managed to sign anyone yet, serious question?
    Your need is greater than ours as our team/squad was already better than yours.

We'll see.

I think you'll find we've already seen. We finished above you, remember?
  • edited June 2012
    Hows your signings, have you managed to sign anyone yet, serious question?

We'll see.

We saw. Last season.

We'll see.

We already have.

We'll see.

I think you'll find we've already seen. We finished above you, remember?
    We all agree then.
  • Please ignore him -- then he might go away.
  • edited June 2012
    Please ignore him -- then he might go away.
    He won't go away while he can associate/reflect in the glory of the Champions.

• darren lewis said they are in L1. i believe him.
  • 14 posts in response to Operation piglet, but not a rumour rumour amongst them.

It's like Swine Fever.
  • Move on from last season Addicks, just move on. ;)
  • i wish you would move on
    I thought you left this site after Jackson and THAT goal...
    Looking forward to the new season? are we full of confidence then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Hows your signings, have you managed to sign anyone yet, serious question?
    Or quite likely our new signings can't be revealed until 1st July, because they are still under contract with their present club.

Don't think that matters, we announced Hollands had signed in May last year.
  • I still expect a number of signings to be announced in the first few days of July, Scoham.

Coincidence? Maybe.
    You're only as good as you're last season and ours was pretty damn good.

• We need rumours people! Leave the troll alone.
  • Maguire is a decent signing, wouldn't have minded him at the Valley. Gardner is clumsy and always injured. Piggy Wiggy will only shut up when our signings fire us even further ahead of them.
  • You'd have been better off with Paddy Maguire from Shameless, or better yet his misses!
  • This thread needs strangling. I don't log on for about four hours come back and see 35 new posts and get all exited only to find not one of them is a rumour. Now I've just added to it.
  • Leave pig alone... Maguire and Gardner are good signings for the league 1 runners up, as champions we're looking at better.
  • Wednesday have made some decent signings but no-one who I would particualrly have wanted here, not really sure where they expect to be next season but at the moment think we are pretty well matched.

Personally think we'll both be mid table, maybe with a shot at the top 10. Although much is dependent on who we bring in.

• This thread needs strangling. I don't log on for about four hours come back and see 35 new posts and get all exited only to find not one of them is a rumour. Now I've just added to it.
    Bloody snap!
  • Sponsored links:

• lol Wednesday

A striker that scored 4 goals last season and a 'defender' who is slower than Gary Doherty. Yeah Wednesday are going places next year......league 1.

zzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Disappointed really, thought a Wednesday fan would realise the importance of not bragging and giving it large prematurely. No-one gives a flying toss who they have signed, They need serious investment if they are to stay up and they need to play better football, hoofing it and relying on Big Mig to claw you up the table won't work this time around!

As for rumours, I understand we are trying to use our contacts within the Premier league to secure our loan players next season, Powell wants young players to come on loan with a view to joining permanently, no more taking people on board to get them match fit
  • Does that guy sit on every English team's forum of an evening or just teams that have nothing to do with his own?
  • I thought he meant Sheffield United's Maguire ,but he was talking about the Derby Striker.
    Looking forward to the new season? are we full of confidence then?
    Please don't try to initiate a rivalry with our club, we don't need or want it. I get it, you like being a troll but we don't want your comments.

• Leave pig alone... Maguire and Gardner are good signings for the league 1 runners up, as champions we're looking at better.
    Groundhog two hours

• I thought he meant Sheffield United's Maguire ,but he was talking about the Derby Striker.
    Oh right, me too. Never heard of the other one.
  • Likewise. Sheff Utds Maguire is a good little player.
    Oh right, me too. Never heard of the other one.
    Same here ooooops
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!