Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• sorry - meant to say - source ???
    soirce ???
    Do you think anyone really cares how you spell source golfie, after your embarrassing post last week About a press conference!

• FR this morning , Notts County's hat trick hero against us , a bit more plausible than the Saha rumour .

20 Jun 2012 08:30:59
    Charlton interested in signing Jonathan Forte from Southampton.

• FR this morning , Notts County's hat trick hero against us , a bit more plausible than the Saha rumour .

20 Jun 2012 08:30:59
    Charlton interested in signing Jonathan Forte from Southampton.
    yes please, Forte is a good 'un and now that Rodriguez has gone to the Saints he may be surplus to requirements there despite his long term relatioinship with Nigel Adkins
  • Owen Hargreves signing on a pay as you play?
    Clive Mendonca to return in a youth team training role?
    Phill Chapple looks to hire David Whyte to his scouting team?
    Lois Saha seen in Sainsburys Eltham?
    Daryl Russell didnt go on Holiday and trained at Sparrows lane for last 4 weeks?

The above are all rumours i have heard in the last two weeks. All the above in my eyes are rubbish anyway.
    Rumour has it...we might even be in the Prem this time next year? Again...Rubbish
  • Heard that we are trying to sign Lawrie Wilson.
  • Corr the amount of things you hear Henry!
  • lol don't know how you can blame a player losing his form for having a clothing line! Just ridiculous.
    supposed to have his mind on the game. gotta remember this is a job. and so should have their full focus. not running down the wing thinking 'i hope my new top design works and look that guy in the crowds wearing my jeans'
  • lol don't know how you can blame a player losing his form for having a clothing line! Just ridiculous.
    supposed to have his mind on the game. gotta remember this is a job. and so should have their full focus. not running down the wing thinking 'i hope my new top design works and look that guy in the crowds wearing my jeans'
    Utter bollocks, if this was true no-one would touch Becks with a bargepole. He has his own perfume, clothing, video games, his own logo, and countless other sponsorships and endorsements.

Ronaldo also has his own clothing line, doesn't seem to affect him.

I'm not saying Kyel Reid and Lloyd Sam are anywhere near the players these 2 are, but to question their form over the fact they own clothing labels is laughable.

Besides, doesn't Danny Green have his own label too?
    Utter bollocks, if this was true no-one would touch Becks with a bargepole. He has his own perfume, clothing, video games, his own logo, and countless other sponsorships and endorsements.

I'm not saying Kyel Reid and Lloyd Sam are anywhere near the players these 2 are, but to question their form over the fact they own clothing labels is laughable.

Becks has his own endorsement manager to sort that out so not the same.
  • The only way that could upset the club is if it effected his comittments in terms of commercial and additional training. I'm not having the idea of a player running down the wing thinking of a pair of jeans. The reason he wasn't kept on patently was because he was surplus to requirements - not because of wearing his own branded boxers
  • Sponsored links:

Cronaldo and Becks have a clothing label in so far as they put their name to it to generate interest and just take profits. They are unlikely to have had any input in their respective companies and I doubt they've had a great deal to say at AGM's. They will have an army of people working on this

Kyel and Lloyd are likely to be much more involved as their name alone doesn't cut it.

No idea if it's true that this is a reason Powell wouldn't have them - but it would certainly be a contributing factor if it were me
  • The only way that could upset the club is if it effected his comittments in terms of commercial and additional training. I'm not having the idea of a player running down the wing thinking of a pair of jeans. The reason he wasn't kept on patently was because he was surplus to requirements - not because of wearing his own branded boxers
    you got the wrong end of the stick - he wasnt kept because he was pants

• Corr the amount of things you hear Henry!
    Just trying to keep you chaps in the loop.
  • Who the f is Lawrie Wilson ?
  • Stevenage
  • My mate told me today that we're really close to signing Andrews.
  • Another Ex addick aswell I think
  • Another Ex addick aswell I think
    Correct O-R-H
  • I first read that as 'we are trying to sign Lawrie Madden'
  • Mirror journo:

@JamesNursey: Also hear #PNE got a fight to keep Danny Mayor. #NFFC #CAFC #WWFC all like the young midfielder
  • Sponsored links:

• Wilson would be ideal as he would be the cover we need for Solly while also giving us another option on the right wing.
  • Not too sure about lawrie Wilson - mate works at Stevenage so I've seen them a fair bit. He's pretty pacey and a strong runner but his final ball is awful. In the first leg of their playoff semi he was shocking, couldn't have looked less interested and positional sense left a lot to be desired. Tbh, he looked like a player who was on his way out and didn't want to get injured, not the best attitude given the nature of the game. Can't see him in the championship.
  • edited June 2012
    from earlier today - Andre Villas-Boas is set to be offered the job as Tottenham manager
  • Good utility player,can cover right back and right midfield.Doubt he would be first choice in either position.Another ex addick.I remember watching him for the under 19s as it was then.
  • Good utility player,can cover right back and right midfield.Doubt he would be first choice in either position.Another ex addick.I remember watching him for the under 19s as it was then.
    Just one watching.
  • Lawrie Wilson signs for Rotherham
  • good signing for them.
  • Lawrie Wilson signs for Rotherham
    just checked, they have signed Laurance Wilson from Morcombe. Thought it was a bit odd.

• They signed Laurence Wilson from Morecanbe.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18522234
  • Poor work from the agent!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!