Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• My god we really do need a signing to talk about. We currently have threads on Cyanide pills and Radishes. Only on CL ;0)
  • edited June 2012
    By the way just seen this...

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/Sport.cfm?id=21393&headline=Addicks

What the....?
    Pub team kit

Pub team manager!

It's like having your sight restored after a lifetime's blindness only to be told after recovering from the operation that the surgeon is just about to take his medical exams 8-/
  • Strong rumours that we're close to signing a striker with a vowel in his surname.
  • Strong rumours that we're close to signing a striker with a vowel in his surname.
    you can't help yourself can you
    Admin, please ban this consistently trouble-making troll!
    Rules out most of Eastern Europe then
    Will do.

Will do.

I am upset as I misread your post and was expecting us to sign a cuddly little mammal
  • Chris Powell hoping to sign Aluko from Rangers. In the Mirror.
  • Has it got more than 1 vowel in the surname

• Sponsored links:

• edited June 2012
    Cuddly Little Mammal...he's good he is.

Plays for Inter Milan. Great on Championhip Manager
    Loose lips nla. Loose lips.

• Your name is mud around these parts at the minute @WSS
  • Sone Aluko would be a superb signing.
  • Mud? One vowell! Is that a clue plaaayer?
    Loose lips nla. Loose lips.

Loose lips is so overrated, it's a no from me
  • Calm down Lifers. It's always the same when there's a tournament on innit? No one seems to be signing anyone at the moment because the managers, players and their agents are in Poland.

Okay we might not be signing anyone currently there (we can but hope) but others will be, meaning that their surplus to requirement players are then looking to move on or loaned out and it all shuffles down and so on.
  • Last season he was ok. 7 goals in 80 odd appearances for Aberdeen was not.

Wouldn't be over the moon with the signing but in SCP we trust.
  • Sponsored links:

• I want him! Sign him up now!
  • This was his first season that he played as a striker. A bit like BWP I suppose - didn't really bang in the goals until he played up top. Well worth shelling out for.
  • I thought he was a winger? But then again I do not tend to watch Jock football, got great tricks though
  • I assume Aluko knows the club well...first time a brother & sister have played for the same club?
  • edited June 2012
    winger come striker. We definitely need that flair player/ game changer in our squad. I can't really think of anyone who gives us that certain something.
  • WSSWSS
    edited June 2012
    Doesn't make sense with Haynes and BWP still around to me. Then again, one of them may not be around come August 18th.
  • winger come striker. We definitely need that flair player/ game changer in our squad. I can't really think of anyone who gives us that certain something.
    We've got Yann , he's good at sticking it in the ole onion bag.

• different positions WSS. The way I see it Haynes and Bradders fighting for the same spot. Perhaps Powelly has something else in mind for Aluko.

Still, its only a rumour....
  • He is left footed as well so he offers something different to what we already have ,I suspect he would come on a free given Rangers's financial situation.
  • This lad is a natural winger, the sort of quality we should be looking at. He is currently playing for Nigeria but is getting a plane back to London straight after.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!