Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• edited June 2012
    dildo
    Very effective playing in the hole
    Well suited to playing in the hole
    Plagiarism!!!!!!!
  • Could struggle in the rain
  • Problem with dildo is you rarely get a man getting in behind and swinging the balls in.
  • fcuk me 24 updates when I signed in - I thought we were just about to sign someone!! Still bloody waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fcuk me 24 updates when I signed in - I thought we were just about to sign someone!! Still bloody waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ditto or should that be Dildo :0)

• Problem with dildo is you rarely get a man getting in behind and swinging the balls in.
    hahaha very good!
  • Andrews can tackle and shoot, passing moderate but for me a centre mid has to be comfortable on the ball. So given his age, it's a NO from me.
  • Andrews was top draw when I saw him in the PREM last year for WBA. He is a player of PREM class and I would be over the moon if we got him. Just because he has had 2 batterings in a poor Ireland side (which he was the best player) doesn't make him rubbish. He would easily be our best midfielder if we signed him. I sense another one of SCP bargains.
  • Andrews was top draw when I saw him in the PREM last year for WBA. He is a player of PREM class and I would be over the moon if we got him. Just because he has had 2 batterings in a poor Ireland side (which he was the best player) doesn't make him rubbish. He would easily be our best midfielder if we signed him. I sense another one of SCP bargains.
    Agreed.
    If we managed to get him it would be a top draw signing!
  • BWP will not be signing for Burnley. However, I have been told he is available and is being touted about. Who might we replace him with?

Also, EH was stupidly close to becoming our manager, would have loved to have been. Loves the training facilities, stadium, etc but the top bods wanted an answer by the end of the interview.

Been told the two ex Bournemouth boys absolutely love it at The Valley, especially Wiggy.
  • Sponsored links:

• If true, SCP either doesn't believe BWPs has what it takes to get us 15-20 goals in the Championship or we are in for a few nice and bigger than expected surprises. Suspect the former and would be sad to see BWP leave if there is anything in this, as he has scored a lot of goals over a short period for us.
  • If true, SCP either doesn't believe BWPs has what it takes to get us 15-20 goals in the Championship or we are in for a few nice and bigger than expected surprises. Suspect the former and would be sad to see BWP leave if there is anything in this, as he has scored a lot of goals over a short period for us.
    I believe Polo's info on this. From the horses mouth and all that...
  • Would have really loved Eddie Howe but in hindsight he couldn't have done any better than Powell that's for sure. Really gutted when he went to burnley.

Surely BWP is staying, he was our top scorer. Mad not to have him at least as a sub.
  • Eddie Howe got greedy and asked for more money when he was offered a deal and went away to mull it over upon his return his greed got in the way
    Polo pony....... Bournemoth ?

Polo pony....... Bournemoth ?

Lol. No, I think Polo said he was away with EH this week.
  • Yeah and I bet Eddie Howe didn't tell him the truth
  • edited June 2012
    .... Edit.
  • Who cares about EH? We got a good man instead, and EH hasnt exactly set the world on fire since he went to burnley.
    I am sure SCP won't let us down this year. I'd be happy just staying up and building next season. Be above palace and millwalll is a nice bonus. We've got what they haven't and that's decent fanbase, and a decent size modern ground. All we need for now.
  • My God, this thread is all over the shop. Any rumours?
  • Sponsored links:

• My God, this thread is all over the shop. Any rumours?
    Don't be silly.... ;)
  • Mido going to... Barnsley apparently! What a bizzare place to go, obviously desperate for some football
  • If anyone has half a brain then you steer clear of mido , on his day a great talent on virtually every other day a lazy miserable toss pot of a player
  • Well suited to playing in the hole
    I'm getting good vibes about this one.
  • "If anyone has half a brain then you steer clear of mido"

If anyone has half a brain then they would steer clear of Barnsley.
  • I got this off 'Into the Valley' an article from the Sheffield Star from Wednesday ,looks like Quinn and Zoko may head to Boro or the Irishman may stay put.

By James Shield Sheffield United
    Published on Wednesday 13 June 2012 08:15

MIDDLESBROUGH could enter the race for Stephen Quinn after it emerged Championship rivals Ipswich Town are unlikely to pursue their interest in the Sheffield United midfielder.

An emotional Quinn, pictured below, who is also being monitored by Blackpool, stated he is prepared to fulfil his contract at Bramall Lane during the immediate aftermath of last month’s League One play-off final defeat.

But United’s need to cut costs following the governing body’s decision to adopt UEFA’s new financial regulations, coupled with the former Republic of Ireland under-21 international’s ambition, is expected to prompt his departure should an acceptable offer be tabled. Tony Mowbray, the Middlesbrough manager, considered moving for Quinn’s services on the eve of the previous campaign.

However the appointment of Danny Wilson, who worked with the 26-year-old old at MK Dons earlier in his career, persuaded Quinn to stay although Blackpool did test United’s resolve with what was described as a “derisory” bid.

Blackpool boss Ian Holloway remains an admirer but wage restraints are still an issue. That should not prevent Blackpool from trying again if Holloway elects to press ahead while Leeds’ Neil Warnock, who gave Quinn his senior debut after he graduated from Shirecliffe’s youth system, could emerge as a rival if the price is right.

But despite being linked with Quinn earlier this week, The Star understands Ipswich are not among those clubs actively assessing his situation.

Sources in Suffolk indicated last night that Paul Jewell has no plans to make an approach unless there is a change in circumstances at Portman Road.

Mowbray completed his first capture of the summer – Grant Leadbitter from Ipswich – before going on holiday with Carlisle striker Francis Zoko believed to be his next priority.

However, Mowbray, keen on bolstering his midfield options, has said Middlesbrough no longer have the finances which once saw a host of big names move to Teesside. They could be forced to sell Stephen McManus to Bristol City for a cut-price fee before loosening the purse strings further.
  • Mido and Fuller would be great signings
  • Mido and Fuller would be great signings
    For who ?
  • Mido would be a disastrous signing IMO, way more trouble than he is worth. I wouldn't want him and Yann up front, he wouldn't be happy as back up to Yann and I don't want him to replace Yann, so basically, I don't want him.
  • Mido won't be signing for us.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!