Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Remember, as far as SCP is concerned, footballing ability is only part of the equation.

The player's character and eagerness to buy into what is happening at The Valley, is just as important.
  • Just checked in for the first time in a few weeks to see who we've signed...but not only no signings, not even any good rumours! Presumably Sir Chris is scouting in Poland and Ukraine and our new recruits cannot be announced until after the Euro final?
  • We are talking to five players. Also 3 prem clubs interested in Solly.
  • We are talking to five players. Also 3 prem clubs interested in Solly.
    Any Names not mentioned on here that we are talking to?

• WSSWSS
    edited June 2012
  • edited June 2012
  • edited June 2012
  • WSSWSS
    edited June 2012
  • Sponsored links:

• As helpful as everything else on here large isn't it!
  • Thanks, interesting stuff
  • Looks like I've missed it yet again.
  • Nothing exciting shg, early morning idiocy from myself
  • Another crappy transfer feed on Twitter saying BWP won't be here next season. Zzzz.
  • I'm fairly sure that last summer by now we had several very real rumours of players in our sights which came from some of the "in the know" amongst us. Wiggins springs to mind. This year not a dickie bird. I notice Baldock and Martin are being linked to Palace this morning
  • WSSWSS
    edited June 2012
    Was speaking to an ok Palace fan at work and he says they'll really struggle to get Baldock, they just don't have the money by all accounts. Unless Zaha/Clyne go of course.

I think there's a tighter ship being run with regards to rumours now SHG, not sure why but it does seem to be quieter and I get the feelings it's just because that's the way they want it. Agents are the most likely source of info at the moment.
  • We ain't signed no one yet.

Powell out!

(I might have said this before about 50 pages ago)
  • Missed it! Darn
  • Sponsored links:

• Andrews to Bolton was in the People this morning.
  • Mido seems to be the most 'un-Charlton' player that I could think of....CP wouldn't touch him in a million years.

If he stiffed us, then it doesn't seem likely he'll end up here, but Fuller would be a great signing at this level as long as he spent some time actually playing rather than being injured...
  • edited June 2012
    We are talking to five players. Also 3 prem clubs interested in Solly.
    Any Names not mentioned on here that we are talking to?

He wasn't told the names just the number of players.
    Just saying what I heard. :-)
  • I'm fairly sure that last summer by now we had several very real rumours of players in our sights which came from some of the "in the know" amongst us. Wiggins springs to mind. This year not a dickie bird. I notice Baldock and Martin are being linked to Palace this morning
    I thought by this time last summer we already had a few signings in the bag.

Popo anyone?
  • Can't manage in the Prem without pro licence I think ?
  • By the way just seen this...

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/Sport.cfm?id=21393&headline=Addicks

What the....?
    Pub team kit

Pub team manager!

• My dad tells me he was speaking to someone at the Valley today and Andrews has signed. Mind you he is 81 and he may not have had his hearing aid switched on.
  • My dad tells me he was speaking to someone at the Valley today and Andrews has signed. Mind you he is 81 and he may not have had his hearing aid switched on.
    Did say who for ? ;0)

Andrews Air Conditioning that might have been!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!