Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• ive heard from my friends who support carlise zokos their best player so would at least give him a chance to prove himself could be a great signing
    28 year old from league one no thanks

Have to say he did little in the three times we played Carlisle this season.

Then again, Chris Powell has got it right thus far, so if he thinks Zoko is worth a go then fair enough.
    Leon Clarke? Alonso?
    Alonso was not a Powell signing.
  • Joe Mattock has signed for us - Brighton fans are well p*ssed off - lol.

Is it just me that thinks you're a bit weird?
    a) you get more pleasure from annoying another club with no rivalry to your own, than from actually signing a new player.
    b) you post the news on the forum of another club with no rivalry to yours, at 1.35am!

Why not try going out on a Friday night for a few drinks? Chat to a girl maybe? Broaden your horizons.
    Well I had been out, just posting on a forum sharing the news, aren't I allowed to post? didn't see the wind up either, you Valley, just have one big hang up regarding Wednesday, it's obvious to see. :)

Oh and according to Brighton fans Mattock was their best lone signing last season, they all wanted him to stay but he chose us instead! - just incase you were wondering.

a) you get more pleasure from annoying another club with no rivalry to your own, than from actually signing a new player.
    b) you post the news on the forum of another club with no rivalry to yours, at 1.35am!

Why not try going out on a Friday night for a few drinks? Chat to a girl maybe? Broaden your horizons.
    Well I had been out, just posting on a forum sharing the news, aren't I allowed to post? didn't see the wind up either, you Valley, just have one big hang up regarding Wednesday, it's obvious to see. :)

Oh and according to Brighton fans Mattock was their best lone signing last season, they all wanted him to stay but he chose us instead! - just incase you were wondering.
    Just like Antonio will choose us over you?

I didn't say you were on a wind up - I said you were weird.
    And with that in mind, no I wasn't wondering who Brighton's best LOAN signing was last season. Can't for the life of me think why...

"lone" Fuck me, you're on your own there brains. Not sure how Internet thickos are so able to immediately distil the opinions of an entire fan-base with the absolute confidence.
  • edited June 2012

I didn't say you were on a wind up - I said you were weird.
    And with that in mind, no I wasn't wondering who Brighton's best LOAN signing was last season. Can't for the life of me think why...

Why am I weird? just talking football on a football forum, tbf I think it's a decent forum, apart from one or two lol.

Just like Antonio will choose us over you?
    Hope not, he is a very good player.

• Latest twitter rumours Darren O'Dea and Oliver Norwood on free transfers
  • Really do not want Darren O'Dea, Norwood is good though.
    Wiggins is also better than Mattock imo so im not bothered that Wednesday signed him.
  • O'Dea can play centerback and can cover left back , so a decent signing - Norwood is very young and will be a great player in a few years
  • Sponsored links:

• Latest twitter rumours Darren O'Dea and Oliver Norwood on free transfers
    Where on twitter?.

• @FootieNews20121: Charlton are going to offer darren o'dea and oliver norwood contracts to join following releases #MUFC #CAFC #CELTICFC
  • The O'Dea and Norwood rumour is straight off football rumours.
  • Who are they
  • O'dea set to join Charlton #JohnPercy
  • edited June 2012
    now that would be an underwhelming signing. Someone Leeds didn't fancy signing - yes I know the Kermorgant story...

I should add its only Wikipedia that says they do not want him
    looks promising but I'm not sure how he would get in the side as a left/centre back.

Can't find that anywhere so unless you prove a link then that's a load of crap. Been on that john percys twitter and no sign of that
  • Not happy if we do sign O'dea as I think he's poor but Powell hasn't got much wrong so far so I'll trust him.
  • Never heard of him
  • Sponsored links:

• Darren O'Dea sounds more like a second-rate entertainer than a footballer.
  • Never heard of him
    I think he's a Baseball player for the Baltimore Orioles
  • Darren O'Dea sounds more like a second-rate entertainer than a footballer.
    Haha. Very good.
    Club singer?
  • I saw it in on all those dodgy rumour accounts, doubt it is true but posted it as I thought that is what this thread is for
  • Who are these players you talk of
  • Who are these players you talk of
    Darren O' Dea is a 25 year old Irish centre back who has spent his whole career with Celtic up until now. He is 6ft 1 and can play left back as well. He has been on loan to Reading, Ipswich and Leeds in recent seasons, so mid Championship looks about his level. He has 13 caps for the ROI. He won Ireland's Young International Player Of The Year Award 2012

Oliver Norwood is a 21 year old central midfielder from Northern Ireland, and has spent his entire career on Manchester United's books, but never played for the first team, despite travelling with them a couple of times. He has had loan spells at Carlisle, Scunthorpe and Coventry, so he is slowly moving up the football ladder. He has decided to leave Manchester United as he wants more regular football.
  • O' Dea won Ireland's young international footballer of the year in 2012 age 25 !
  • edited June 2012
    O'dea and Norwood.

Or put another way....Odear and Norwood...Norwood being the home of Crystal Palarse of course....someone having a laugh me thinks!
  • Why would Norwood leave Man Utds development squad to come to Charltons development squad ? Yes no doubt he wants first team football but I doubt we could guarantee him that given his experience any more than Sir Alex could. In SCP we trust.
  • edited June 2012
    Why would Norwood leave Man Utds development squad to come to Charltons development squad ? Yes no doubt he wants first team football but I doubt we could guarantee him that given his experience any more than Sir Alex could. In SCP we trust.
    Got to be honest, I think it's a bit easier to break into our first team in front of Hollands, Stephens, Pritchard and Hughes than it is to break into Man United's! He'd have to get ahead of Kagawa, Carrick, Anderson, Giggs, Scholes, Fletcher, Cleverley and Jones!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!