Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Clarke is still our player and with a full pre-season could surprise a few if still here. You could see defenders didn't look comfortable against him. I'm assuming that fitter he'd be quicker.
  • Massives on verge of signing Joe Mattock from WBA according to Sky ,Brighton are signing Man Utd Keeper Thomas Krusczank.
  • Charlton Athletic FC‏@CAFCNews

RUMOUR: Charlton are interested to sign SC Bastia forward Sadio Diallo as a replacement if BWP is sold to Blackburn.
  • Charlton Athletic FC‏@CAFCNews

RUMOUR: Charlton are interested to sign SC Bastia forward Sadio Diallo as a replacement if BWP is sold to Blackburn.
    I don't know which bit too laugh at first!

• 5 goals in 12 caps for Guinea, only 21, 6 foot tall, was on loan to Bastia from Stade Rennais. Someone's been trawling through a lot of teams and players to find this guy if it's completely made up
  • 5 goals in 12 caps for Guinea, only 21, 6 foot tall, was on loan to Bastia from Stade Rennais. Someone's been trawling through a lot of teams and players to find this guy if it's completely made up
    Or possibly been playing Football Manager for too long! ;-)
  • edited June 2012
    This isn't charlton related but rumours going around on the very trustworthy twitter is, jack wilshire has tested positive for drugs. Shame on him if true. Young lad with great potential. Let's hope this hasn't got any truth to it
  • This isn't charlton related but rumours going around on the very trustworthy twitter is, jack wilshire has tested positive for drugs. Shame on him if true. Young lad with great potential. Let's hope this hasn't got any truth to it
    if it's going round this late I'd say its just a nasty rumour some ones spread about him. Wouldn't think it leaked out in the middle of the night
  • edited June 2012
    apparently he deactivated his twitter account and a group of young spurs fans tweeted he tested positive for coke, just offered an explanation on to why he deleted it.
  • ive heard from my friends who support carlise zokos their best player so would at least give him a chance to prove himself could be a great signing
    28 year old from league one no thanks
    i just dont understand why people dont want to sign him when they clearly havnt seen him play at least try and have an informed opinion
  • Sponsored links:

• Re Warnock, think I posted earlier, but my Leeds supporting mate said it was David Norris who we had offered higher wages to. Don't know where he got it from (he told me last Friday)...probably some rubbish rumourmill website as he does not have an inside track on these things.
  • I have it from a very reliable, high up source at CAFC that we need Udders to win, Sheff Utd in dire financial straits and if they dont go up there will be quite a few leaving and we have bids already on the table , waiting to be signed for two Blades…
    in Huddersfield or Sheff U? Comment by davy macaddick May 28

Keep your eye out for movement on my post from May 28......apparently we are circling like a shark ready to pounce!!
  • Who are the two Blades Davy ?

I looked on a couple of their Boards last night as I posted above and we are not quoted for Quinn although around half of the CCC is .

I can't see us wanting Lowton because he wouldn't come as Solly's back up ,similar to Quinn Maguire is linked strongly with Ipswich but also the massives who it seems may also take MacDonald on a Bosman.

I know this is all internet speculation ,but outside those players would there be any other Blades worth having ? Personally Quinn is the one i'd like .
  • Loads of rumours about West Ham wanting Solly. They reckon we want Baldock as part of deal. Would be gutted to lose him.
  • Loads of rumours about West Ham wanting Solly. They reckon we want Baldock as part of deal. Would be gutted to lose him.
    If true we may move for Lowton, gutted if it happens

• RJ - I had a long chat with a board member away at Preston, who offered up this info in reply to "who would you prefer to go up with us" apparently if Blades didnt go up they are in financial meltdown and need to clear the books, and even back then we were in pole position to nab two of them, he drew the line on who they were though,,,,my money is on Quinn and either Lowton or Maguire. Exciting times, generally with our greaat club, my friend.
  • RJ - I had a long chat with a board member away at Preston, who offered up this info in reply to "who would you prefer to go up with us" apparently if Blades didnt go up they are in financial meltdown and need to clear the books, and even back then we were in pole position to nab two of them, he drew the line on who they were though,,,,my money is on Quinn and either Lowton or Maguire. Exciting times, generally with our greaat club, my friend.
    Thanks Davy , I'd love Quinn .

• http://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=126287 The link for the solly rumour
    Anelka and Ronaldinho are also targets apparently, something tells me Wet Spam are living in a dreamworld

• the only thing wilshire will have tested positive for is being a little mug. cant stand him, however good at football he is.
  • Sponsored links:

• the only thing wilshire will have tested positive for is being a little mug. cant stand him, however good at football he is.
    Never a truer word spoken
  • edited June 2012
    http://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=126287 The link for the solly rumour
    Anelka and Ronaldinho are also targets apparently, something tells me Wet Spam are living in a dreamworld

No change there then! They are almost as deluded as Spurs fans.
  • Solly to West Ham is not the wildest of rumours until you remember who their manager is...Allardyce only buys 6ft5inch man mountains.
  • The rumours about Francois Zoko are picking up a little. Decent player, but he's not better than BWP or Yann or even Haynes imo. He's 28 too, and relies on his pace a bit so hardly one for the future. Much better options out there (Baldock).
  • I've always regarded Zoko as an attacking midfielder. Decent player who would strengthen the squad imo.
    What has he done to make you feel that way out of interest.
  • him and a few of his mates started on a boy i know who was out with a few friends and their gf's. wilshere came onto the girl even tho her fella was there and then hid behind 4 giant black fella's when it all kicked off. made the papers i believe.

• Plus his a right little mouthy shit on the pitch. Good player but massive helmet
  • Why do people hate Wilshire so much , pre drugs rumour/truth ?
  • Hes a tosser in my eyes, came into our shop and acted like royalty then complained to the manager about one of our girls, claiming she ignored him when she was busy with another customer. He then said im a footballer you should be all over me to her, to be fair to tge girl she retorted if your any good i'd know who you are!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!