Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Zoko's wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/François_Zoko

"On the 6th of June 2012 Zoko revealed he wanted to play at a higher level and quit Carlisle United after refusing a new contract. A number of Championship clubs have been linked with the skillful forward, with Middlesbrough and Charlton being some of a number involved."

Sounds to me like his agent is trying to drum up interest.

• Hull to bid £3.5 million for Baldock according to football league gossip.
  • Hull to bid £3.5 million for Baldock according to football league gossip.
    Doubt Hull have 3.5 million to spend on one player and Baldock isn't worth that amount either. Not yet anyway.

• I've just googled Baldock because I didn't really know what he looked like. He really looks like Ed Miliband. Not sure I want him anymore.
  • edited June 2012
    Joe Mattock has signed for us - Brighton fans are well p*ssed off - lol.

• edited June 2012
    Joe Mattock has signed for us - Brighton fans are well p*ssed off - lol.

• Joe Mattock has signed for us - Brighton fans are well p*ssed off - lol.

• For its old team to play for for it's a grand old team to

Don't care - lol
  • He's gone to Wednesday !
  • Sponsored links:

Congratulations. Have a Percy on me.

• He's gone to Wednesday !
    Who has?
  • Van Percy Pig

Is it just me that thinks you're a bit weird?
    a) you get more pleasure from annoying another club with no rivalry to your own, than from actually signing a new player.
    b) you post the news on the forum of another club with no rivalry to yours, at 1.35am!

Why not try going out on a Friday night for a few drinks? Chat to a girl maybe? Broaden your horizons.

Is it just me that thinks you're a bit weird?
    a) you get more pleasure from annoying another club with no rivalry to your own, than from actually signing a new player.
    b) you post the news on the forum of another club with no rivalry to yours, at 1.35am!

Why not try going out on a Friday night for a few drinks? Chat to a girl maybe? Broaden your horizons.
    </

Perhaps operationpig is a girl !

• Girls can chat to girls. It's the 21st century SHG. Whatever floats your boat.
  • kyle bartley from arsenal watch this space
  • young, tall, played for Rangers, that's all I know of him, is he quick, strong, good in the air, comfortable on the ball?
  • Whats your source SJJ?

never heard of him

• Sponsored links:

• I know someone who works in the ticket office and she's heard a rumour from upstairs... Talks next week
  • Kyle Bartley is a right back...?
  • edited June 2012
    Kyle Bartley is a right back...?
    Central defender, although I think he also played in midfield for Rangers.
  • I saw him score an own goal in the Emirates Cup last year ,but apart from that he looked good.

He is still under contract to the Gooners so I suspect this might be a year long loan.

never heard of him

Same here!

• would be a perfect partner for morrison in my opinion
  • Recent FR

09 Jun 2012 09:38:20
    Charlton may make a shock move to try and sign spurs out of contract players stiker louis saha and defender ryan nelsen. They are also considering giving a contract to reading midfielder brian howard. (reliable sources)

08 Jun 2012 23:01:38
    ipswich and charlton told bids in region of 1 mil for colchesters anthony wordsworth the highest scoring midfielder in league 1

08 Jun 2012 14:26:52
    Charlton Fans stop with the list of lower league team strikers that were 'going to sign'.

We are signing N'Gussen for £400k and any other strikers would have to be proven in the Championship at least, if not on loan from the premier league in order to start over BWP and Kermo.

I can't see many starting over Kermo but BWP needs to beef up to survive in the championship and convert his 1 on 1 chances.

08 Jun 2012 13:12:10
    IM a charlton fan here
    there is a rumour going around that
    we are very intrested in two off your
    players Quinn and Maguire. I personaly
    think these players r gr8 and if we got
    them and zoko and ngussen ill be happy.

i want to no wat u united fans think
    thanks
    kaylem1300

• Powell wants a left sided centre back.
  • Just looked on 606 and they are saying we are looking at signing Bartley on loan and Russell permanently . In my opinion this fits with Henry's cryptic clue ,underwelmed ( Russell ) and one for the future ( Bartley ).

Personally I see Russell as a useful squad player ,whilst Bartley could make a decent impact .
  • is that Russell the Red (card)?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!