Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• My Palace supporting mate says Ambrose is no good. Scores or does nothing...much like he was when he was with us really.
    You have a Palace supporting mate?
  • Lol. I have a few sadly, but at least I have no Millwall ones I guess...Suppose it makes me a geek rather than a thug?
  • 12 goals and 4th best assists hardly suggest that the boy is class either

if he was top scorer and top assists then i think it would be different

whenever i have seen him he has looked average championship at best
  • More Andrews rumours on twitter, just silly accounts rehashing the same old stuff
  • If anything is going to happen with Keith Andrews, it won't be until after the Euro's. Let's not forget, he's putting himself in the shop window over the next couple of weeks and if he has a blinding tournament, bigger clubs will be trying to hook him. Not getting my hopes up on this one.
  • Zoko from Carlisle is now a free agent i think. Hopes to join a Championship side
  • The Keith Andrews story is in the Mercury today.

He made the PFA team of the year for the 2nd time in the last 3 seasons.

PETER WHITTINGHAM: Whittingham last graced the PFA Championship Team of the Year back in 2009/10, the year in which Cardiff suffered play-off final heartache against Blackpool. He will be hoping history does not repeat itself two years on, with both sides in the promotion hunt once again. Whittingham continues to provide a regular source of goals and assists for the Bluebirds, with the target found on 11 occasions this season.

Consistently regarded by his peers and the press as one of the best players outside the Premiership - I'd be very happy if we signed a player of his quality ....

• course he would be a cracking purchase. I think some people on here just like to think that our rivals only sign shit players.

Yann got 12 goals for us this season. Wouldnt say he is shite.

Stats dont tell the whole story.

• Sponsored links:

• PW is easily one of the best players in the championship. Start a Peter Whittingham thread and keep sticking the pointless cafc related rumours in here!
  • According to Wikipedia we signed zoko on a 3 year deal???
  • Peter Whittingham is class,,,,,would be a signing that shows we mean business......just think there would be Prem clubs interested if he was available...hope im wrong ;-)
    Whitty, Waggy and Wiggy has a certain ring to it...like a firm of solicitors!!
  • If Andrews has a great Euro championships, then we've probably got more chance of signing Julie!
    You're not wrong - it does clearly state that he signed a 3 year deal with us today

You're not wrong - it does clearly state that he signed a 3 year deal with us today

Just have to wait to see if its true on the OS or even on the new facebook page

• Anybody can change and update Wikipedia
  • lets hope its not true :/
  • Pretty sure thats rubbish. Look at the last bit of the sentance, it sounds very sarcastic and looks to be taking the mikey out of our new sponsor. Also there is not the correct punctuation in the sentance which suggests some joker has just edited the Wikipedia page for a wind up.
  • yeah we wouldn't sign him on a 3 year deal either
  • Sponsored links:

• It's obviously someone taking the piss. Probably one of our scummy neighbours.
  • he has left carlisle today though, thread on their forum about him and the possiblity of him coming to us.
  • the bit about the air con wasnt there about 10 mins ago, so it could have been true
  • I can't even see a mention of us on his wiki page
  • He's back with Carlisle on wiki .
  • edited June 2012
    as cockney said, anybody can edit a Wiki page. The Charlton bit was already in there, i added the a/c bit to add some reality to the story for a bit of fun.

sorry.
  • ive heard from my friends who support carlise zokos their best player so would at least give him a chance to prove himself could be a great signing
  • Maybe Zoko edited it himself
  • ive heard from my friends who support carlise zokos their best player so would at least give him a chance to prove himself could be a great signing
    28 year old from league one no thanks

• 28 year old from league one no thanks
    Thats a strange comment! Kermogant is a 30 year old from league one, do you want him?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!