Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Whittingham would be the signing of the season in the Championship if Wednesday got him, June or not there will not be a better signing
  • Whittingham would be the signing of the season in the Championship if Wednesday got him, June or not there will not be a better signing
    It's not happening...
  • Think Wednesday will be very strong this season and if they get Whittingham then that's a real sign of intent
  • I'd be stunned if they get him. Think that's bs.
  • Every time I have seen him I have thought he was pony , I haven't seen him that often but what's his stats like ,

I think he is very over rated bit like Rhodes tbh
  • Can't see them getting him seeing as Cardiff could be getting the new investment
  • One thing in their favour is Dave Jones, they may get on really well
  • edited June 2012
    There would be bigger and better clubs in for him than Wednesday.
    It's not happening...
    I would be surprised if it did, but if it did happen, that would be my opinion on it.

• Sponsored links:

• I would be surprised if it did, but if it did happen, that would be my opinion on it.

Brilliant.
  • Charlton Athletic FC @CAFCN… 1h
    Yet more rumours circulating suggesting we are interested in Stephen Quinn & Tom Soares.

Would love these to be true
  • Not sure about Tom Soares.
  • Tom F*****G Soares ? Who had the good sense to let him go ? He was poor in a poor team when with us previously but I doubt that he's improved since.
    Hopefully I expect just another rubbish rumour ;-)
  • Gardener is awful every time I've seen him play, everyone in our defense is better than him.

As for Whittingham no way is he going to Wednesday.
  • Overheard a conversation saying we were after this guy. Seems a bit far fetched but not sure who else it could be.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/dinningtontown/news/andy-sykes-400-not-out-550604.html
  • Overheard a conversation saying we were after this guy. Seems a bit far fetched but not sure who else it could be.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/dinningtontown/news/andy-sykes-400-not-out-550604.html
    he blows a bit hot and cold when I’ve seen him but he is in great condition considering his age.

Well.............. rumours don't come much wierder than that Ben!

• Gardener is awful every time I've seen him play, everyone in our defense is better than him.

most palace fans seem to say hes pretty good, so I'll probably take their word on that one over yours!

• Gardner nearly joined us nearly a decade ago but failed fitness test.
  • Sponsored links:

• I see no one has placed the whittingham stats up so I gather they are poop

If he was any good he wouldn't be in the championship would be

As for gardener he is huge and experienced but not someone that would look out of place in a top ten chaMpionship team

most palace fans seem to say hes pretty good, so I'll probably take their word on that one over yours!

they also think Paddy Mccarthy and Darren Ambrose are class...

They have been for them though, to be fair! Especially Sharon.
  • Gardner nearly joined us nearly a decade ago but failed fitness test.
    Gardner always seemed to be pretty injury prone, rather like the massives other signing Chris Kirkland
  • Gardner = Cort on steroids.

Big but effective lump who will be loved at Hillsboro.
  • Gardner = Cort on steroids.

Big but effective lump who will be loved at Hillsboro.

Wednesday sign a big left footed centre back ,sounds like Miguel may not step up to the CCC after all.

• I see no one has placed the whittingham stats up so I gather they are poop

If he was any good he wouldn't be in the championship would be

As for gardener he is huge and experienced but not someone that would look out of place in a top ten chaMpionship team
    12 goals last season, 11 before that and 22 before that (Google is wonderful isn't it?). Not bad for a midfielder really and I've always been quite impressed whenever I've seen him
  • edited June 2012
    4th top assists in the league too, so no I wouldn't gather they are poop if I was you.

To be fair Ambrose has been a revelation for them.

• My Palace supporting mate says Ambrose is no good. Scores or does nothing...much like he was when he was with us really.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!