Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• TelMc I knew at least one person would pick up on that , think I better edit that ! ;)
    Lol...not sure that edit you put in the original really helps sammy!! ;-)
  • Would absolutely love us to sign Waghorn, was class when he was here before
  • Aha oh god , that should be better,TelMc!
  • Liked him when he was here before would be a decent signing.
  • Not as much fun now sammy! ;-)
  • It's just a rumour, Charltonbob.

;o)
    Oh right thanks Oggy I thought he had signed ;-)
    I was simply answering Valley Mcs opinion that he would be a good addition to the squad.
  • edited June 2012
    Would be a great signing and is just the sort of player we need to look at. He was an integral part of Leicester's Championship play-off squad back in 09/10.

Edit: Interestingly, he was their top-scorer in the league with 12 goals. Matty Fryatt was overall top scorer with 13.
  • Hamer
    Solly Morro Cort Wiggins
    Waggy Jacko Hollands ???
    Kermorgant BWP

Not much needed other than cover IMO
    Waggy was an impact sub at best last time we were in the championship and i hope it stays that way, his finak ball isnt good enough
  • Spoke with a Leicester supporting mate who said Waghorn was out injured for most of last season and didn't think we'd get him as he's one of Pearson's favourites.
  • Hamer
    Solly Morro Cort Wiggins
    Waggy Jacko Hollands ???
    Kermorgant BWP

Not much needed other than cover IMO
    Waggy was an impact sub at best last time we were in the championship and i hope it stays that way, his finak ball isnt good enough
    Wagstaff was only 18 the last time we were in the Championship.

What about Green then his final ball is great.
  • Sponsored links:

• Leeds mate said we are rumoured to be getting David Norris from Ipswich. Leeds want him but we are offering higher wages. No idea where he got it from and probably rubbish but as most rumours on here are I thought I would post it anyway!
  • From not606: We have put in bids for two Sheff U players,whether that happens or not i don't know.We are also looking to bring in Darrel Russell and another central midfielder ,keith Andrews.Somebody up top,the management like Baldock but it looks like that might not happen.They are maybe turning their sights to other players such as waghorn.They are also scouting a couple of players in Germany whose team has just been relegated from the top division.I don't think there will any movement for a while.Also heard that N'guessan is looking likely to be joining Middlesborough.
  • From not606: We have put in bids for two Sheff U players,whether that happens or not i don't know.We are also looking to bring in Darrel Russell and another central midfielder ,keith Andrews.Somebody up top,the management like Baldock but it looks like that might not happen.They are maybe turning their sights to other players such as waghorn.They are also scouting a couple of players in Germany whose team has just been relegated from the top division.I don't think there will any movement for a while.Also heard that N'guessan is looking likely to be joining Middlesborough.
    Sorry that was me, it is just a patchwork tapestry of all the rumours i have heard.A smorgasbord of rumour,reading between the lines, plain guesswork and some knowledge i know to be correct.This is the rumours thread and not the set in stone thread,so all i have posted may not happen.

• West Ham have apparently bid £4 for Holt

http://m.skysports.com/article/football//7793411

Pushing Baldock further down the line
  • West Ham have apparently bid £4 for Holt

http://m.skysports.com/article/football//7793411

Pushing Baldock further down the line
    That is cheap ;)

• Dickplum , what do you know that is correct ?
    The bit about the two Sheff U players.

The bit about the two Sheff U players.

I'm guessing Quinn and McDonald??
  • Rodgers has said Aquilani and J Cole may still have futures at Anfield, meaning Shelvey may be pushed further down the pecking order.

Cheeky loan? If there isn't premier league interest, then i'd suspect we'd be as well placed as anyone in the Championship to attract him for a season.
  • Prefer to sign players on permanent deals rather than loans. If they do well we can sell them on for a profit etc. So personally I wouldn't be interested in Shelvey returning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rodgers has said Aquilani and J Cole may still have futures at Anfield, meaning Shelvey may be pushed further down the pecking order.

Cheeky loan? If there isn't premier league interest, then i'd suspect we'd be as well placed as anyone in the Championship to attract him for a season.
    Well we have the loan agreement with liverpool that was part of the deal for them stealing shelvey off of us :-)
    .............or has that deal expired ? When are the inter players joining us ?
  • Grant holt for 4m is a steal considering jay Rodriguez went for 7m.
  • Grant holt for 4m is a steal considering jay Rodriguez went for 7m.
    He does have almost 10 years on Holt though...
  • Holt for 4mill is a proper bargain if it comes off. He will get 15 goals in the PREM and he will fit Allardyce's hoof ball style.

Also means Baldock is pushed further down the order........
  • And nicky maynard..... Would rather have him
  • http://m.skysports.com/article/football//7793411

West ham have apparently not bid £4m for Holt. Pushing Baldock back up the pecking order.
  • And nicky maynard..... Would rather have him
    No thanks
  • Holt for 4mill is a proper bargain if it comes off. He will get 15 goals in the PREM and he will fit Allardyce's hoof ball style.

Also means Baldock is pushed further down the order........
    No way will he get 15 goals next season in the prem league. Holt has had his season with Norwich he will be lucky to get 8 goals next season.

• i got a couple (not from any reliable source, just from what ive heard from mates) we are apparently looking at michail antonio (was on loan at sheff weds this season) and stuart beavon is set to join us after snubbing sheff utd
  • i got a couple (not from any reliable source, just from what ive heard from mates) we are apparently looking at michail antonio (was on loan at sheff weds this season) and stuart beavon is set to join us after snubbing sheff utd
    The source being this page-https://www.facebook.com/CAFCNews
    Or do you run that page ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!