Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• i got a couple (not from any reliable source, just from what ive heard from mates) we are apparently looking at michail antonio (was on loan at sheff weds this season) and stuart beavon is set to join us after snubbing sheff utd
    The source being this page-https://www.facebook.com/CAFCNews
    Or do you run that page ;)
    oh yeh lol no i dont run it my mate told me them so he must have seen them on their :)

• Jesus christ... If deon burton goes to brighton I will eat my hat. (not sure I own any hats, but you get my point)
  • Jesus christ... If deon burton goes to brighton I will eat my hat. (not sure I own any hats, but you get my point)
    I'll eat my testicles
  • Waghorn would be a good signing. He's in the mould of Morrison, a player who promised a lot, had a bad time, but could come back better.
  • And nicky maynard..... Would rather have him
    No thanks
    Any reason? Got a good goalscoring record at Championship level and tends to pop up with important goals. Would be a great signing
  • Keith Andrews.. Just come up on Facebook apparently SLP suggested were interested... For DM to help hold an off form albeit chelsea side is still excellent experience...

I think it says a lot to have someone who is a current international with ireland and played 14 games in the prem last year... Is a good sign of intent...

Having said all that don't really know much about him he could be rubbish for all I know...
  • For DM to help hold an off form albeit chelsea side is still excellent experience...

DM?
  • For DM to help hold an off form albeit chelsea side is still excellent experience...

DM?
    Dangermouse.
  • Sponsored links:

DM?
    Damien Matthew.
  • Quinn and Maguire from shef utd toda according to into the valley forum
  • Quinn and Maguire from shef utd toda according to into the valley forum
    That was posted by Acworth71 though...Say no more

• Charlie Austin link on FR. undoubtedly bs but that would be exciting. A Mendonca style buy. Imagine him playing off Yann...
  • How is he doing at Burnley? havnt heard much about him since his transfer. Looked good before though
  • 16 goals in 40 games in a relatively struggling Burnley side coming to terms with relegation. Might want to return south??
  • dream on
  • Burnley finished 13th.
    We are all confident here, but cant realistically guarantee to him that we are going to do any better than that
  • Charlie Austin link on FR. undoubtedly bs but that would be exciting. A Mendonca style buy. Imagine him playing off Yann...
    Boing!!!!!!!!!!

• Rumours on kumb that Baldock on a season long loan might be used in a deal with Chris Solly heading to West Ham.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2012
    Rumours on kumb that Baldock on a season long loan might be used in a deal with Chris Solly heading to West Ham.
    On loan?! I'd want £3m cash plus Baldock on a permanent deal.

Interesting though-haven't really thought about losing players. Could the sale of another right back fund another promotion??

• Rumours on kumb that Baldock on a season long loan might be used in a deal with Chris Solly heading to West Ham.
    What a crappy deal that would be, think we'd be silly to accept that.
    What so in 3 or 4 years they can tell us Englands right back Chris Solly yet another product of the famed west ham academy of football. If he was to go lets hope we'd sell him for big bucks none of this we'll give you a loan for a year if you knock xxx amount of the fee.
  • If we should keep anyone, its Solly.
  • If we should keep anyone, its Solly.
    Without a doubt, I certainly wasn't suggesting that we should sell, I'd be gutted if he went.

• More chance of us signing Baldock and letting West Ham sign Solly on a season long loan!
    Not seen the Baldock part but the Solly to West Ham rumour apparently came from a Charlton board?

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140843&start=3060

It's not on here, so what site are they talking about?
  • I think that's board of directors, not messageboard
    On loan?! I'd want £3m cash plus Baldock on a permanent deal.

Interesting though-haven't really thought about losing players. Could the sale of another right back fund another promotion??

no. Last season it worked because it meant we had more money to spent on players than most of the divison. In the Championship teams like Leicester can spend freely it seems.
  • vffvff
    edited June 2012
    Chris Solly (our best performing player last season) on a permanent for a loan striker, who if they do well will increase in value for the parent club or be recalled. And we would then be in a position of needing x2 decent right backs and disrupted our defence on top of it ?

Not a good idea.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!