Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• FR today ,another return of a prodigal ? SCP has brought back Green and Haynes so could Weston be part of a Hayes deal ?

04 Jun 2012 18:48:53
    After failing in a bid to convince readings Antonio to join Chris Powell has moved onto Myles Weston who is due for talks next week. Source local radio

• If Solly was to leave....any one but those w+nkers West Hame please.
  • More FR

04 Jun 2012 17:37:21
    Charlton Transfers:

Antonio (Reading)
    Baldock (Loan with view of Permanent) [West Ham]
    Andrews (Free Agent)
    Coutts (If Andrews bid fails) [Preston]
    Waghorn (Leicester)
    Maguire (Sheffield United)
    Quinn (If Antonio bid fails) [Sheff United]

2 players from a relegated top German side may also join

04 Jun 2012 17:36:25
    Charlton are favourites to sign Keith Andrews after the Euros. Chris Powell will also attempt to gain the signiture of sean wright phillips, this will most likely be a loan move for sean to try and find form.

04 Jun 2012 15:50:28
    Mark Hudson is set to lead the exodus from Cadiff this summer by returning to either charlton or palace where he spent the best days of his career. Villa have also stated an interest in resigning whittingham

04 Jun 2012 15:34:02
    Charlton are not going for Beavon as Powell has stated he wants high class players and osborne from brentford is a no as well . Quinn from sheffield utd is the more likely signing and Baldock loan will only happen towards the end of the transfer window as CP wants his own players.There won't be any activity or rumours till july 1st when the window officially opens.One signing going round is Delfouneso from villa which is more likely to be on loan but depends if lambert wants him or not and staling from liverpool is another rumour due to the shelvey deal.

• Selling right backs to gain promotion seems to be the Charlton way with Jenkinson last year and Danny Mills after we were relegated from the prem for the first year. If it is an omen at least it should guarantee promotion!!. Really hope we do not sell this time though.
  • Rumour that Wendies might be getting Whittingham from Cardiff. That would be a great signing.
  • Rumour that Wendies might be getting Whittingham from Cardiff. That would be a great signing.
    Asif!
    Asif!
    All joking aside. Wednesday are one of the biggest clubs in The Championship and will find it easier to attract players than most.
    Asif!
    All joking aside. Wednesday are one of the biggest clubs in The Championship and will find it easier to attract players than most.
    Well they said that they are so it must be true
  • They've signed anthony gardener from palace I think. Great signing if he stays fit
  • Maguire from Sheff Utd looked a good player in the play off final
  • Sponsored links:

• Maguire is awesome. He's also only 19 (I think). Must be worth a fair bit.
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP
    And we've got details of a #cafc star who is set to be offered a new deal. In the SLP today, who is it?
    And we've got details of a #cafc star who is set to be offered a new deal. In the SLP today, who is it?
    Kermorgant

• http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7682427/Chase-on-for-Hatters-teen

This guy's good too. Saw him at Eastbourne, where Jenkinson's stock began to rise. He'd be a cheaper signing if we could nip in ahead of the other teams interested. He could develop with us and learn from Morrison and Cort.
    Kermorgant

or Pritchard?

Kermorgant

or Pritchard?

I think RJ may have been telling you who it was not having a guess.
    Anyway it is Yann ;-)
  • ah sorry did Yann only get a 1 year deal then, hopefully Pritch will follow
  • ah sorry did Yann only get a 1 year deal then, hopefully Pritch will follow
    i think its more of a "sod off" to the likes of Celtic that might be interested in Yann
  • edited June 2012
    Almost as regularly linked to us in the past as Purse & Mullins...Zander Diamond has just signed for...Burton Albion, with Gary Rowett as his new manager!
  • Another FR , could we use him as bait for Quinn ?

05 Jun 2012 13:26:44
    Heard from a reliable source Leon Clarke will move to his second sheffield club in July. Concrete stuff.

• Sponsored links:

• no, it's bollocks as usual.
  • Selling right backs to gain promotion seems to be the Charlton way with Jenkinson last year and Danny Mills after we were relegated from the prem for the first year. If it is an omen at least it should guarantee promotion!!. Really hope we do not sell this time though.
    Yes, but not to West Ham -- last one they took (Billy Bonds) did us no favours, one of the worst transfers out ever
  • Really hope Solly doesn't got to West Ham. Really want him to stay with us for the long term and I think he will, but if he were to go please let it be to anyone but Palace, Millwall or West Ham.
    Yes, but not to West Ham -- last one they took (Billy Bonds) did us no favours, one of the worst transfers out ever

I agree but it did open the door for Bobby Curtis , although I don't want to see Solly go could Jordan Cousins step up ?

• They've signed anthony gardener from palace I think. Great signing if he stays fit
    To be announced tomorrow, we are also looking at Peter Whittingham.
    You're back then...

• Whittingham will be an excellent signing if they pull it off, however he is no spring chicken and may feel it is now or never for the Premiership.
  • Never rated gardener so not bothered about them signing him. Would rather have morrison any day of the week.

Looking forward to our first signing now. That's if we actually are signing someone this summer...
    You're back then...

God I hope not
  • Whittingham will be an excellent signing if they pull it off, however he is no spring chicken and may feel it is now or never for the Premiership.
    He's 27, he's in the prime of his career! Would be a decent signing. As others have said, not nearly as convinced about Gardener.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!