Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Readings Jimmy Kebe is unlikely to be able to make the step up to the Premier leagues with chamionship favourites charlton the most likely target

What i like about the above is in bold...
  • Probablt tosh but Kebe is quality, especially think it's tosh as on his day he is one of the best in the Championship and "unlikely to make the step up" is slightly premature imho.
  • heard a few whispers that david jones is talking 2 the club
    I'm a believer!
  • Readings Jimmy Kebe is unlikely to be able to make the step up to the Premier leagues with chamionship favourites charlton the most likely target

What i like about the above is in bold...
    Would love this to be true but can't see it. Great player

• heard a few whispers that david jones is talking 2 the club
    I'm a believer!
    should this be on the ghosts thread..
  • I thought the Bournemouth echo were not covering them any more
  • They are now NLA, they kissed and made up apparently.
  • 24 May 2012 19:09:42
    Charlton have made huge strides in the past week regarding the signing of Daniel Powell from MK Dons. Chris Powell has long been an admirer of Powell's talents and the Addicks are ready to snatch the winger from under the noses of their South London rivals from Bermondsey.
  • Can't believed there's not been one rumour in the paper yet or a signing, last season we'd signed someone by now but I trust SCP knows what he's doing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't believed there's not been one rumour in the paper yet or a signing, last season we'd signed someone by now but I trust SCP knows what he's doing.
    The transfer window doesn't open until next week, players will be on holiday, managers will beon holiday, the L1 play offs haven't finished yet so what's the rush? Chillax, it's all under control.
  • People forgetting that last summer was a complete rebuild of a squad.

This year is adding to a good squad already.
  • Really hope the Powell rumour has some basis in fact.

Have rated him since last season.
  • People forgetting that last summer was a complete rebuild of a squad.

This year is adding to a good squad already.
    This
    At a golf day a fortnight ago I was told we had been talking to a number of people for 4 weeks already.

These things take time so we have to be patient

• Brian Clough is managing Derby, who'd a thought it!
  • Really hope the Powell rumour has some basis in fact.

Have rated him since last season.
    Me too, was impressive in his cameo at The Valley this season, good for us he did not come on sooner. Scored a fine goal in the play offs too.

Charlton have made huge strides in the past week regarding the signing of Daniel Powell from MK Dons. Chris Powell has long been an admirer of Powell's talents and the Addicks are ready to snatch the winger from under the noses of their South London rivals from Bermondsey.
    Would really like Powell, he would solve the problem on the right.
    Come on people,this rumour is from Football Rumours.Have you seen some of the garbage on there?

• Sponsored links:

Come on people,this rumour is from Football Rumours.Have you seen some of the garbage on there?

@dickplumb I didn't say it was true just that I would like it if we signed him.
  • Dick. It's a rumour on a rumours thread.

No one is giving it any special creedance and we all know how unreliable FR is.

Chill out and enoy the speculation and the nice weather
  • Dick. It's a rumour on a rumours thread.

No one is giving it any special creedance and we all know how unreliable FR is.

Chill out and enoy the speculation and the nice weather
    I am perfectly chilled thank-you.I am also enjoying(i don't know what enoy is), the nice weather,with a beer in one hand and a good book in the other.Its a bugger this retirement lark.

• Enoy is a slang word from polari.

It means enjoy something while others can't which annoys them. So enjoying being in the sun when others are stuck in offices is enoy.

Me, I finished an all day audit in chiswick by 12.30 so I'm enoying an empty tube and train home.

: - )

What problem on the right?

What problem on the right?
    It would add more depth for our options on the right side, a bit more option to choose from.
  • Seabourne from Southampton.
    Who he ?

• The centre back that got beaten up outside a nightclub a little while back.

Left footed centre-back which I'd exactly what we're looking for.
    Who he ?

defender, ex exeter, famously got assaulted outside a club last year

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!