Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• No way will we get Michael Turner.
    How about Michael Douglas? Actually, scrub that, he's too short...
  • No way will we get Michael Turner.
    This
  • On sober reflection it does seem unlikely. ;-)
  • Sign Nick Powell from Crewe very good young player.
  • His strike partner, AJ Leitch-Smith, and lively wide man,Byron Moore may be worth Chris Powell considering.
    He is going to a big club, probably for 3-4 million. We have no chance.

Dont think we can afford the £4 million asking price & don't think we can compete with Man utd, man city & chelsea for his signature!
    Dont think we can afford the £4 million asking price & don't think we can compete with Man utd, man city & chelsea for his signature!
    Yeah but apart from that, what's stopping us?

Yeah but apart from that, what's stopping us?

Wiki says he's 6ft. That's 2 inches too short.
  • He's good but is anyone seriously considering paying 4 million for a division two player ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Nick Powell on loan?
  • Do we get the bandwagon thrown in for free if we get Powell?
  • Powell is going to Man utd
  • Powell is going to Man utd
    Don't think Ferguson will be gone anytime soon so no need to worry just yet :p
  • Also about Bailey above he and is family are loving life up north as my best mate is his brother in-law and will be moving up there to join him this summer. : (
  • Also about Bailey above he and is family are loving life up north as my best mate is his brother in-law and will be moving up there to join him this summer. : (
    Don't think he's that great anyway.
  • Baily deserted us after an awful penalty in the play-offs, i dont understand why people want him back?
  • Deserted us? Without that money we'd have been in admin.
  • I doubt he had that in mind when he left
  • We do need to strengthen central midfield, but I wouldn't go for Bailey.

Ryan Hall is a good winger, but probably a better signing if you are a League One side. Two leagues may be a lot for him. He's been trouble too, as has a talented team-mate, Kane Ferdinand. Hall had a huge amount of goals and assists for Southend. Scored some real crackers too. Takes a great corner
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2012
    Baily deserted us after an awful penalty in the play-offs, i dont understand why people want him back?
    What utter bollox matey...he actually wanted to stay but we had to sell at the time as we had to dramaticly lower the wage bill, we simply couldn't afford his wages....unfortunately!
    Honestly, I just don't know where folk get these ideas at times!

• He was superb for Boro before he got injured. I would take him back in a heartbeat.
  • We could not afford Bailey when he left. We missed him to start with but seen as he's been converted to a defensive CM, possibly think we don't need him with Hollands now here.

Think Powell will go for a more creative CM.

True, and his wifes younger brother has just been awarded a golfing academy entrance in the area by all accounts.

• Baily deserted us after an awful penalty in the play-offs, i dont understand why people want him back?
    Rubbish, he was our best player that season and carried the team one more than one occasion
  • Swisdom any news ?
  • footballleaguegossip ‏@FL_rumours
    Charlton are the latest club to be linked with Carlisle's attacking ace Francois Zoko. #rumours
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
  • Swisdom any news ?
    Coming South is a maybe - but not to us. Hammers showing an interest

• We need players that will be grateful to play for us. So looking at the best from League 1 I feel is the best option.
  • We need players that will be grateful to play for us. So looking at the best from League 1 I feel is the best option.
    be good 2 sign some players with championship experience though

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!