Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Norris is also the tosser who threw a water bottle towards our wheelchair fans in front of the West when he was playing for Ipswich.
  • Latest FR.

Forren would be interesting ,but I can't see him sacrificing the CL for the CCC.

20 May 2012 23:41:44
    Chris Powell looks set to bolster the Charlton Athletic back-line with the signing of Norwegian U21 starlet Vegard Forren. A cultured left footer, Forren has shot to fame this season under Ole Gunnar Solksjaer at Molde FK.

It is believed the centre back, who was closely monitored by Everton back in 2010, would command a fee in the region of £750k.

20 May 2012 23:35:04
    Charlton are set to beat Ipswich and Watford in the race for Sam Baldock's signature. The Addicks are believed to be willing to part with up to a million pounds (incl. clauses) to strike a deal with the Hammers, whereas Ipswich and Watford were believed to be interested in a season-long lone deal.

20 May 2012 20:17:08
    charlton will offer millwall paul hayes
    for the swap of danny n'guessan.

20 May 2012 20:14:47
    charlton will announce the signing of
    striker Francois Zoko with in the next
    few days.

• Lee Cook released from QPR, thought he done well with us but age isn't really on his side
  • Rudi Skacel anyone? Has had a good season with Hearts an is on a free.
  • keiron dyer given another year at QPR, absolutely bizarre
  • Would prefer Ephraim to Cook, now QPR have survived can see them letting him go if the right bid comes in. I know he signed a new deal when Hughes came in but think that was incase they went down or to ensure they can get a fee if he leaves.

• Championship Talk ‏@CTransferTalk
    Charlton are trying to secure the loan signing of Henri Lansbury for next season on a potential 6-month loan which will expire Jan 13. #CAFC
  • Tom Heaton released from Cardiff, may not quite fit the height criteria as probably a bit shorter than an average keeper but he showed last season he is a fine keeper and would certainly be good competition for Hamer.
  • don't see why we would go for someone at the start of the season knowing we wouldn't have him for the second half of the season. Pretty much as credible as football rumours though
  • Tom Heaton released from Cardiff, may not quite fit the height criteria as probably a bit shorter than an average keeper but he showed last season he is a fine keeper and would certainly be good competition for Hamer.
    I heard he is off to the massive.

• Sponsored links:

• Could see us (or someone else) getting Lansbury permanently. He's 21 and wasn't a regular for West Ham last season and also didn't start regularly for Norwich the year before so can't see why Arsenal would want to keep him.
  • the bloke probably wants a crack at the prem, given hes already been part of two promoted teams.
  • Henri Lansbury signed a new deal at Arsenal last summer, so they obviously rate him a bit. Can see him going on loan to a lower Premierahip club for a season, rather than another season in the Championship.
  • Once he talks to sir Chris ,Baldock will be in a red shirt
    this
  • Recent FR ,these two players do exist but a search on google shows they appear to be journeymen players rather than promising youngsters .Nong is a striker with RAEC Mons ,Olle is a left sided midfielder who plays for a Swedish side. So who put this on ?

22 May 2012 17:07:54
    Aloys Bertrand Nong and Junior Olle Olle both on their way to the valley. Total cost around 1 million. Nong only joined RAEC Mons in January but had a fall out with the boss after being frustrated by lack of playing time. Looks very promising!

Source: Cameroonian National Newspaper.

• Olle Olle? The chants make themselves up! Hope its true just for that.
  • RichardJ. Are you employed by football rumors?
  • wouldn't surprise me that if we made it into the prem we'd have an agreement like the one with ASEC in which we sign hot young african talent and farm them out. Wouldnt think we'd be going for any african players right now.
  • I love hot young African talent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Barnet need a forward because I suspect they will cash in on Izale Mcleod in the window.
    Released yesterday on a free
  • I heard that Stephans is home sick and is looking to head back up north before August.
  • funny I heard that back in november!!
  • keiron dyer given another year at QPR, absolutely bizarre
    Same as Jon Fortune getting a contract at Charlton - I think it'll be on the same basis, to allow him to get fit before finding another club.

• Stephens homesick again wow the lad needs to sort his life out

Or its just bullshite like it was last season

He's just joined a golf club with Matt Taylor, Chris Solly and Gavin Deane so I suspect this to be rubbish

He was never going to appear for us again, be up north in days and the injury and op was all a fabrication.

Only he's still here and still playing. : - )

• That Huntington from Yeovil has gone to Preston, good player from what I saw
  • unusual 1st name :)
  • That Huntington from Yeovil has gone to Preston, good player from what I saw
    I liked him too
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!