Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Most of their signings will be just to keep their loan players from last season, which whilst good does not move them on significantly
  • Not a rumour, but I want Kerlon on loan from Inter
  • 16 May 2012 18:20:50
    Charlton's Johnnie Jackson and Watford's Troy Deeney are top of Millwall's wanted list.
  • Best rumour so far
  • 16 May 2012 18:20:50
    Charlton's Johnnie Jackson and Watford's Troy Deeney are top of Millwall's wanted list.
    Lol
  • In yer dreams, spanners...
  • sunderland after zaha off the nigels
  • "Charlton's Johnnie Jackson and Watford's Troy Deeney are top of Millwall's wanted list"

Messi is top of our list, we won't get him though
  • Michael Owen worth signing?.
  • Sponsored links:

• Michael Owen worth signing?.
    would be a great signing if he didn't want 50k a week and he was fit. Would need a helicopter pad installed at Sparrows lane though.
  • ^Out of our price range for permanently crocked veterans, I'd have thought.
  • He better then Heskey.
  • He better then Heskey.
    Works well with Heskey
  • Owen would be too much dosh, he will more than likely move down a into the Championship unless he goes to one of the newly promoted teams Soton, Reading Westham/Blackpool.
  • Owen is a great player and will always be a goal threat, but his injury record and wage demands mean that he won't be on our shopping list! I don't think we're near any race tracks for him to indulge in his favourite hobby, either!
  • If I see Heskey or Owen in a charlton shirt i'll probably cry.

Hasselbaink all over again - loads of money for diddly squat
  • I'm pretty sure we don't need to worry about that happening, Swis!
  • Owen would be too much dosh, he will more than likely move down a into the Championship unless he goes to one of the newly promoted teams Soton, Reading Westham/Blackpool.
    He'd be a good signing - if he stays fit, but I doubt that he'll want to leave his family. Rumour has it that he commuted daily to Newcastle by helicopter.
  • "Charlton's Johnnie Jackson and Watford's Troy Deeney are top of Millwall's wanted list"

Messi is top of our list, we won't get him though
    Too short, would get slaughtered on here

• Sponsored links:

• Looks like Millwall are ruling out a move for Puncheon. From the Millwall news site News at Den

MILLWALL have ended their long-term interest in Southampton winger Jason Puncheon.

The Lions are looking to sign a left midfielder this summer but the former Den loanee is not on their radar.

Puncheon is desperate to leave St. Mary's and NewsAtDen understands the 25-year-old has sacked his agent Tony Finnigan in a bid to engineer a move.

But boss Kenny Jackett is thought to be concerned that Puncheon would be a disruptive influence on his squad.

One source claimed Puncheon is no longer on speaking terms with Saints manager Nigel Adkins and is regularly late for training, as he commutes to the south coast from his home in London every day.

Elsewhere, Sky Sports reported on Tuesday morning that Stevenage defender and Millwall target Scott Laird is being lined-up for a move to Preston.

Read more on NewsAtDen: http://www.newsatden.co.uk/3108-millwall-end-long-term-interest-in-southampton-winger.html#ixzz1v8tCktEs
  • 17 May 2012 14:58:03
    Charlton will look to bolster their squad and challenge Bradley Wright-Phillips for his starting place with the addition of Sam Baldock, providing West Ham get promoted.

The youngster, who arrived for an undisclosed fee last summer (thought to be around 1.5m) has failed to adapt to the Iron's current system and has found himself rooted to the bench most games.

With Chris Powell and the Addicks team recently coming back from their holiday in Vegas, the manager sees now as a perfect time to recruit Baldock, who sees The Valley as the perfect place for first team football and no need to a huge relocation.

Would LOVE this to be true.
  • Again from FR...Palace have also made a bid of £100,000 for Kaizer Chief's Siphiwe Tshabalala. Palace could have got him for free in January as his contract was due to expire. But after all the delays he eventually signed a new 3 year deal with KC.

Come on, who put this one up??? I know he's a real footballer with the Chiefs but...Tshabalala la la la, boom boom, Tshabalala la la la... ;-)
  • thinking sam baldock might have some truth in it, hearing a lot about charlton being interested atm.
  • thinking sam baldock might have some truth in it, hearing a lot about charlton being interested atm.
    Hearing more about Baldock going to Ipswich - i reckon he's set to go there. Think we're gunna find it much harder to sign the players we're after this summer compared to last - much less pulling power for the sort of player we are gunna want to sign.

• Surely we are a more attractive proposition than Ipswich?
  • Once he talks to sir Chris ,Baldock will be in a red shirt
  • Surely we are a more attractive proposition than Ipswich?
    why would we be?
  • I am informed that we are closely monitoring Christain Robeiro from Bristol City.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!