Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• FR Ramping up for a very long summer

13 May 2012 23:54:06
    Not sure if you all remember the Keble Investments "failed" takeover of Charlton last year, but rumour has it that it didn't fail at all...

...Keble are the third party and are financing the operation behind the scenes. Keble investments are one of O2's key financiers, so watch this space...

...The stadium will be renamed the O2 Valley. and the roof is already being prepped for new rooftop advertising to the neighbouring visitors London City Airport.

Cant find anything on Google can anyone give me some more info? I've the heard the o2 kit sponsership deal mentioned.

13 May 2012 18:41:33
    Charlton boss Chris Powell has identified MK Dons Stephen Gleeson and Lloyd Sam (free transfer) as possible summer signings.Magnus Okunghae of Colchester is also being chased as the Addicks try to assemple a squad fit to compete in the championship

13 May 2012 18:15:55
    hi ed any charlton rumours other than francois zoko

Troy Archibald Henville from Exeter

12 May 2012 22:49:59
    Charlton Vicento signing for Bristol City
  • interesting
  • Who is Vicento?
  • Charlton Vicento is the name of a dutch footballer.
  • My sources suggest that we will be in for Gleeson, but as my sources are the voices in my head, you might not want to read too much into that.
    Arf
  • a mate who goes to see brentford fairly regularly says Osborne isn't that great at all. Then again, he does support man utd...
  • Just for the sake of bandwagon banter and nonsense, Van Nistlerooy is a free agent? lol
  • Just for the sake of bandwagon banter and nonsense, Van Nistlerooy is a free agent? lol
    hes also retired
  • A busy afternoon's speculation on our favourite website

14 May 2012 18:03:09
    Ben Hamer is set to go from charlton to leeds after falling out with chris powell over his not'so private life. Charlton are also interested in a swap deal for Bradley wright-phillips and Bechio. Both will happen in the next few weeks

14 May 2012 18:01:03
    Charlton will raid league 1 this summer.Targets include:
    George Porter - Leyton Orient
    Paul Coutts - Preston
    Magnus Okunghae - Colchester
    Benjani - Pompey

14 May 2012 18:01:03
    matty fryatt from hull is a charlton target

14 May 2012 18:00:42
    Jason Puncheon linked once again to charlton

14 May 2012 17:19:49
    Chris Powell will wrap up 3 signings days after his return from holiday.Andros Townsend will arrive on loan from Spurs whilst Marcus Tudgay (Nottm Forrest) and John Ashton (Stevenage) Will arrive for small fees

• Would love Townsend on loan!
  • Sponsored links:

• I suspect all of these were done by posters from here whilst CL was down.
  • I hope I'm wrong but the Hamer one might actually have legs.
  • You mean Chris Powell iwas gutted to see Hamer in Bartrams? :-0
  • I hope I'm wrong but the Hamer one might actually have legs.
    Why?
  • What's Hamer done?
  • Any rumours like the Osborne one could be false - considering Powell is in vegas , I don't think he will be talking to and even thinking about any players until he
    Gets back
  • Whats Jimmy Bullard up to? Be a good signing if he can find some form. Pay as you play kind of deal.
  • Whats Jimmy Bullard up to? Be a good signing if he can find some form. Pay as you play kind of deal.
    I know JB and his family...Wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. Good laugh but not a Chris Powell type player
  • Heard last week Hamer rates himself as a bit of a playboy. Impression I got is he got on a few players nerves
  • Or maybe got on a few of the other players girlfriend's nerves! Allegedly
  • Sponsored links:

• From Frumours:

15 May 2012 13:21:07
    Charlton plan to sign Arsenal youngster Sanchez Watt and Spurs starlet John Bostock .

• It seemed to me that there was some animosity between Hamer & Morrison as Morri would ignore Hamer's shouts, I'm not suggesting that there was any domestic interference involved.
  • Hamer seemed to get on with everyone at PoTY. In fact I've not seen such a close knit bunch of individuals in any walk of life as much as this lot.
  • Hamer was also tweeting pictures of Morro taken at Hamer's flat just before they flew off to Vegas.
  • http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11684/7758737/Kamara-set-for-league-move
    "24-year-old Kamara is currently with Dulwich Hamlet, having only arrived in English football with Margate in 2010."

"However, Charlton, Nottingham Forest, Brentford and also Stevenage are also keen on the teenage forward."

• According to that we're not looking at Kamara, it's his teammate Omarr Lawson who is the teenager that me may or may not be interested in
  • Hamer was also tweeting pictures of Morro taken at Hamer's flat just before they flew off to Vegas.
    Which had a shish pipe, or whatever in it
  • http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11684/7758737/Kamara-set-for-league-move
    "24-year-old Kamara is currently with Dulwich Hamlet, having only arrived in English football with Margate in 2010."

"However, Charlton, Nottingham Forest, Brentford and also Stevenage are also keen on the teenage forward."

Its talking about his team-mate Lawson
  • Latest FR which has not previously been posted.

15 May 2012 19:24:11
    Chris Powell is apparently after these players:
    Heskey, Osbourne, Luke freeman, Frimpong, Puncheon and Dany N'Guessan.
    I have also heard that he is playing to make a bid for Havant and waterloo striker Ollie palmer and Thurrock rovers U18 midfielder Jack Barber

15 May 2012 18:48:59
    Sierra Leone international Ismail Kamara looks set for a move into the Football League. Charlton are interested in him!! source sky sports

15 May 2012 17:00:34
    Charlton looking to raid the Liverpool youth team... Loan deals for Coady, Morgan and Suso look possible.

15 May 2012 14:07:11
    Strong rumour going round Charlton is that Millwall goalkeeper David Forde is about to sign.

15 May 2012 11:20:08
    Charlton boss Chris Powell is interested in young Wallsall duo Manny Smith and Jamie Paterson.

15 May 2012 08:46:59
    Millwall and Charlton are showing a serious intrest in Leyton Orient's Young George Porter.
    Porter has fpond it hard to get a permenant place in the first team although showing real promise when he gets time in the first team.
    Charlton are considering making an offer after making an inquirery
    milwall are set to make an offer in July.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!