Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• God, I'm tired.
  • Has anyone listened to the latest charlton live ? Someone on not606 said they discussed that bover will get a contract extension ( a few already knew) but they also apparently said that we are bringing in 5 players - atwo we are looking at 2 germans who are playing in the top league ( bundasliga ? )
  • Who writes that tripe on FR? It must be someone on here. Come on, own up you numpty.
  • Who writes that tripe on FR? It must be someone on here. Come on, own up you numpty.
    Yeah ... sorry about that :-0

• Last season the policy was to sign players who know the division, and i will be the same this seaon. all of these posts about league one players are really doin m head in !
  • Last season the policy was to sign players who know the division, and i will be the same this seaon. all of these posts about league one players are really doin m head in !
    So they're a talented league 1 player but we don't sign him because he's never played in the champ? very wide of the mark I think
  • What i mean is that players that stand out in bad league one sides are not the players we should just focus on. we done that with Benson,fleetwood mcloud dickson... see too many.
  • i personally believe signing top league 1 players would be a good way to go as well as some experience
  • 2 German league players a top 3 championship striker and a south American international team player to come in

Watch this space
  • Baldock or Barnard as the striker?

Any moroccans or belgians?
  • Sponsored links:

• Pouso to make a come back as the South American International ?
  • Nunez and Baldock
  • Pouso to make a come back as the South American International ?
    I can confirm Pouso is interested in coming back...57 minutes wasn't enough for him and he wants another shot!

He's also going to stop by the local physio and pick up Sorondo on the way to bring back.
  • This mornings FR . Usual rubbish I suspect , but it helps the day go by .

Florian Dick does actually exist although I suspect he is not one of the players that NLA refers to , maybe proof that someone from here posted it .

16 May 2012 08:17:28
    Charlton will battle with several other clubs for the loan signing of Tottenhams Andros Townsend and Harry Kane.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16 May 2012 08:11:36
    Robbie Fowler is to return to England with a free transfer to newly promoted Charlton Athletic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16 May 2012 05:42:27
    Championship newcomers Charlton Athletic will raid relegated Bundesliga side FC Kaiserslautern for German defender Florian Dick and Russian Boris Becker.

• 16 May 2012 05:42:27
    Championship newcomers Charlton Athletic will raid relegated Bundesliga side FC Kaiserslautern for German defender Florian Dick and Russian Desmond Decker along with his Israelites.

• What i mean is that players that stand out in bad league one sides are not the players we should just focus on. we done that with Benson,fleetwood mcloud dickson... see too many.
    yer cos all 4 of them played in league 1 didn't they? Fleets n Dicko were asked to step up 2+ leagues from non-league n Mcleod 2 leagues, Benson 1 n did ok. Signing top League 1 players (preferably young) would be ok
  • Top 3 Championship striker - what do you mean by that - in the top 3 of the scoring charts for last year? Plays for a team that finished in the top three last year? In the top three best Chamiponship strikers last year-who's opinion?
  • A Leeds friend told me Colin came out recently and said they enquired about a player but we were also in for him and willing to pay better wages. Didn't know who it was though.
  • The name of the striker was correct on post 1 and 3 after what I said
  • A Leeds friend told me Colin came out recently and said they enquired about a player but we were also in for him and willing to pay better wages. Didn't know who it was though.
    Colin?
  • Sponsored links:

• The name of the striker was correct on post 1 and 3 after what I said
    so Baldock then.

Colin?
    Neil Warnock.

Colin?
    to explain rearrange Neil Warnock and you get Colin Wanker hence Colin

Colin?
    to explain rearrange Neil Warnock and you get Colin Wanker hence Colin

Thanks Large.

I've gotten so used to calling him Colin I don't even think twice now
  • Not a rumour but WBA have released nicky shorey and joe mattock aswell as others, I seem to remember people mentioning mattock on here before and think shorey would provide good competition with wiggins for left back
  • Hamer and Morrison are pretty good mates off the pitch
    Although Benson had no league 1 experience when we signed him, Fleetwood came from non league as did Dickson and Mcleod was in league 2.

Whereas the majority of the players that we signed this year from league 1 brought us success. Im sure we will not stop looking at league 1 players altogether just because they have no experience in the Championship.
  • I imagine we'll havea mix one or more existing Champ players, one or two from league one who are ready to go up but their clubs arent (stand up Blades, Franchise and any other newtown clubs thereabouts) and some punts - Bradley P hasn't disgraced himself this year after all...
  • On Twitter Oldham's Keiran Lee has gone to the Owls .Some thought he might be good to compete for the RB spot with Solly.

Kieran Lee has passed a medical and will sign for Sheffield Wednesday (via @tommyswfc)

• Apparently the massives are in talks with Antonio the Reading winger.Both Kieran Lee and Antonio are players that will enhance their squad.Good bit of business by them.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!