Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• wasnt it the same huntington that had an amazing breakthrough season at leeds once and was tipped for big things and then fell off the radar until ending up at yeovil?

• And he's only served around half his sentence. The family must be sickened.

• There was a great thread at the time about it let's leave this one for the rumours save Dan and the guys some editing eh
  • wasnt it the same huntington that had an amazing breakthrough season at leeds once and was tipped for big things and then fell off the radar until ending up at yeovil?
    It was at Newcastle and surprisingly he moved to Leeds after his breakthrough year.

Wanted to move back up north.
    It was at Newcastle and surprisingly he moved to Leeds after his breakthrough year.

Wanted to move back up north.
    ? Anyway, he's just joined Preston

• Nothing outstanding when i saw him. Didn't we total 6 goals against Yeovil? Manny Smith (Walsall) best centre half i saw this season.
  • According to Wednesday we're in for Antonio...
  • im sure its crap like most of the stuff that comes out of their mouths. He's not bad though would take him.
  • He is not going to get in the Reading side next year, can play either side and loads of pace. Just what we need to help improve the midfield imho.

Bonus if he comes here instead of Wednesday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Also says on their site that we are in for Antonio after we failed to sign Shaun Wright Phillips
  • I'd prefer Antonio, SWP is a busted flush imo
  • If we were genuinely in for SWP it shows great ambition, and I doubt very much he'd look a "busted flush" in the Champ. Also feel he always works hard apart from his obvious threat down the wings.
  • We aren't ever going to sign swp. At the players evening Bwp said swp would have to make a massive pay cut and probably wouldn't want to join if we were struggling in the championship.

So there you go!
  • Not surprised by that; he's probably on silly money at QPR, but a loan might've worked. Anyway, it's only been mentioned on another club's site so may have no legs at all.
  • Arsenal had a 3mill bid for Joe Allen rejected by Swansea
  • I heard were signing Heskey, Owen and Carew all on free's......and the new sponsors are Stannah Stair Lifts
  • I heard were signing Heskey, Owen and Carew all on free's......and the new sponsors are Stannah Stair Lifts
    and Hargreaves but his left leg fell off
  • We aren't ever going to sign swp. At the players evening Bwp said swp would have to make a massive pay cut and probably wouldn't want to join if we were struggling in the championship.

So there you go!
    Well we won't be struggling in the Championship before the start of the season so let's get him in now. We should be at least top six (alphabetically...)
  • Chris Kirkland is signing for Wednesday. Decent enough keeper back in the day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wednesday seem to be doing what we did last year and singing up their targets early.
  • i suppose he's still a good keeper. was great for wigan. still young enough. 31.
  • Chris Kirkland is signing for Wednesday. Decent enough keeper back in the day.
    Perhaps we could sign Weaver....
    Perhaps we could sign Weaver....

I'd prefer Bywater ,was he at West Ham at the same time as SCP ?

• Kirkland is an excellent keeper imho, just had his career ruined by injuries.

Weaver may be on his way out as Bywater was first choice last season.
  • heard a few whispers that david jones is talking 2 the club

So there you go!
    Well we won't be struggling in the Championship before the start of the season so let's get him in now. We should be at least top six (alphabetically...)
    We're 10th.....they are 8 teams that begin with B in the league...
    Do we need someone new to make the tea? No, Sheffield Weds can keep their manager...;-)
  • edited May 2012
    We don't need a new free-kick taker either but I guess it wouldn't hurt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob2ebo6oCJU
    What does he have in his locker?

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!