Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Yeah although he has pleaded not guilty. Apparently us Nilwall and Rangers are interested
  • Avoid G'OC at all costs he is bad bad news.
  • Avoid G'OC at all costs he is bad bad news.
    Why so ?
  • Bit of a heid the ba, and wasted a great opportunity in Russia. Also on insurance scam charges. Not set the heather alight for a while, a massive waste of potential.
  • @Scout_ITK: Charlton and Sheffield Wednesday
    linked with loan move for Lloyd Dyer with a view
    to permanent 300K
  • Interesting. £300k, though?
  • @Scout_ITK: Charlton and Sheffield Wednesday
    linked with loan move for Lloyd Dyer with a view
    to permanent 300K
    Made 18 appearances for Leicester this season. Cant see him going anywhere.

• Danny Haynes link again via Rich Cawley
  • I think Dyer could be available if Leicester sign another winger. As a left footer he is different to Green and Waggy. At this level he would be a good signing . But would he join to be a squad player ?

The problem with the window is that there is like a domino effect so deals are dependent on each other . If Haynes or O'Connor pitches up at the Valley then that might end Hayes's Charlton career .
  • RichCawleySLP Richard Cawley
    In today's paper we reveal that #cafc were closing in on loan deal for Jeffrey Schlupp - only for him to pick up injury on Saturday
    RichCawleySLP Richard Cawley
    Leicester were prepared to let him go if they concluded deal for Billy Sharp - but Schlupp out for 2 months with a knee injury. #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Sounds ok, Loan him anyway, could be crucial in the run up! Depends how the emergency loan system works. We could loan him on deadline day and pick up his wage while he is injured for a month, or loan him for the last 3 months of the season on an emergency loan to boost us
  • Jason Euell to AFC Wimbledon on a months loan
  • breaking news on the way shortly apparently according to cafc official twitter.
  • breaking news on the way shortly apparently according to cafc official twitter.
    Cort ?

• hopefully
  • was about Euell going to Wombles
  • Marshall from barnet would be a great signing. Is there any news on that? Or is that done with.
    Would love Haynes.
    Gary O'Connor i don't know about.
  • corr you love marshall don't you. Can't remember us ever seriously being linked with him.
  • corr you love marshall don't you. Can't remember us ever seriously being linked with him.
    We had a bid rejected in the last window!
    Sure did, right on deadline day. About 50k I believe which did not impress Barnet.

• All Joking aside, Gary Oconnor, steer well clear, The stories I could tell you about him!, would guarantee me losing my job.The guy is a total non starter, for any football club.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2012
    A Wednesday fan on a football forum who's actually not joking .... I've heard it all
  • edited January 2012
    Oi Bubble where did that link go? ;)
  • edited January 2012
  • All Joking aside, Gary Oconnor, steer well clear, The stories I could tell you about him!, would guarantee me losing my job.The guy is a total non starter, for any football club.
    (Sniff, Sniff)... I smell jelousy
    We had a bid rejected in the last window!
    Sure did, right on deadline day. About 50k I believe which did not impress Barnet.

He would be an excellent signing. Think he could cope at Championship level and is only going to get better and better.
  • Vardy scored two more last night.............goal machine :-)
  • CAFCofficial Charlton Athletic FC
    It's been a while since some BREAKING NEWS... (MW) #cafc
    1 minute ago
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!