Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• MK Dons don't have enough money for Sam Saunders, surely? Also believe Bournemouth had a 500k bid for Ritchie turned down so I can't see him moving anywhere this January.
    Only saying what his reply was when I just txt him asking if the Colchester rumour was true
  • You have Sam Saunders' number?
  • Yes used to play football with him and he's good friends with my brother still
  • Of course  if we were to buy Glesson ,then MK Dons would have the money ?
  • Soccer Sauce has us and Reading going for Jason Roberts. Assume that site is about as credible as FR.
  • Cant see us being able to afford Roberts wages plus he an still doa job in the PL imo
  • Cant see us being able to afford Roberts wages plus he an still doa job in the PL imo

He's only on £30k per week  :-)
  • During the I'll fated Zabeel takeover, one transfer deal had definitely been done pending signing on the dotted line and that player was Jason Roberts.......so, who knows, could be a possibility.
  • Yes used to play football with him and he's good friends with my brother still
    Long lane
  • During the I'll fated Zabeel takeover, one transfer deal had definitely been done pending signing on the dotted line and that player was Jason Roberts.......so, who knows, could be a possibility.
    He chose Blackburn over us in 2006 during Dowies time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Roberts won't be coming here, decent player a few years ago get the feeling he's more interested in his BBC work now though
  • Dont rate him at all never have. A poorer version of Emile Heskey.
  • If the Sean McGinty loan had any truth I would be first to know so I will keep you lot updated.
    He chose Blackburn over us in 2006 during Dowies time.
    Im hoping he isnt coming by the way
  • edited January 2012

According to the Daily Mail...

"Charlton will watch £1million-rated Fleetwood Striker Jamie Vardy 24, In Saturday's FA Cup clash with Blackpool.

Looks like we're still looking for that Steve Morison, type of player.

• According to the Daily Mail...

"Charlton will watch £1million-rated Fleetwood Striker Jamie Vardy 24, In Saturday's FA Cup clash with Blackpool.

Good Good player, but no way would he come south, he's a Wednesday fan and will want a move there.

LOL. 1m for a conference player. Yeah right.

We've already got him he's called Yann Kermorgant! only trouble is he doesn't have age on his side.
  • Just watching fa cup highlights now. Vardy looks very impressive
  • Just watching fa cup highlights now. Vardy looks very impressive
    Matty Phillips looked a class above as well, would be surprised if there wasn't a Prem club interested in him if he keeps his recent form up
  • Sponsored links:

• http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/229058/Nigel-Pearson-s-Ben-bid/

Just as bad as FR and this is never happening but wouldn't this be a sweet signing?
  • Would really wind Wednesday up if we got him, don't think there much to it from us though, can see Leicester bidding for him though. The Marshall loan thing has been going on for a few weeks now surprised it hasn't been sorted out.
  • Schlupp is out injured for 2 months.
  • But as has been said- how can you pay that much for a conference player?
  • edited January 2012
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7419666/Osborne-set-for-Bees-exit

Karleigh Osborne has declined a new contract with Brentford which runs out in 6 months. He was linked to us last summer.
  • Can see this happening if we can move Doc on.
  • Much prefer Emmanuell Smith
  • Looking on owls talk quickly they aren't too hopeful of keeping Marshall at the moment, would be great news for us as he's been a key player for them.
  • Interested in Gary O Connor at Hibbs according to SSN
  • Good player but isint he on a drugs charge?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!