Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• RichCawleySLP Richard Cawley
    Couple of clubs expressed an interest in Michael Smith. Decision taken to get him some games. #cafc
    55 minutes ago
    Richard Cawley
    RichCawleySLP Richard Cawley
    #cafc striker Michael Smith set for loan move to a League Two club this week.
    56 minutes ago
  • would be good the lad needs games
  • He wasn't a regular for Darlington in the BSP, be interesting to see how he does in League Two.
  • This chap excites me a fair bit

Hope he does ok

Bradford maybe? Or Swindon
  • haha, send him to Swindon and he can keen Benno on the bench...could you imagine it!
  • Give him to Barnet or Wimbledon. Keep him close.
  • Gills maybe, or Daggers?
  • Barnet need a forward because I suspect they will cash in on Izale Mcleod in the window.
  • Oliver Palmer (Havant and Waterlooville) to us, Brighton or Bournemouth tomorrow. You heard it here first.
  • Scrap that, he'll sign next week. Apparently he has a big game tomorrow that will decide which club. Dont really know what that means, but thats what my 'inside' source has revealed!
  • Sponsored links:

• Well if all three of those clubs want him it's surely between us and Brighton.
  • Not necessarily - Bournemouth are minted and local to him currently I think
  • Isn't this the lad that CP said he'd never heard of?
  • Is he a striker?.
  • Not necessarily - Bournemouth are minted and local to him currently I think
    Bournemouth minted ? Really ?
  • new russian owners for bournemouth
  • They put in a 500k bid for Matt Ritchie at Swindon a month or ago and it was rejected. They don't have billions behind them (I think) but more than enough to bid for serious League One quality in the summer.
  • edited January 2012
    They put in a 500k bid for Matt Ritchie at Swindon a month or ago and it was rejected. They don't have billions behind them (I think) but more than enough to bid for serious League One quality in the summer.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Bournemouth sneak into the plays-offs. Only 4 points off Stevenage who are in 6th place

• Linked with ANOTHER striker. Lewis Grabban. surely not?
  • Sponsored links:

• Linked with ANOTHER striker. Lewis Grabban. surely not?
    No thanks, he's wank
  • He is alright but apart from LM and if there is a championship level player available for a good deal I think we are done.
  • A mate of mine was telling me today that we're going to bid 300k for Marshall from Barnet. Apparantly there was talk of it yday, cant say its the most reliable rumour but makes sense
  • According to their Forum , Barnet have rejected an offer for an unnamed player last week , Marshall did not play in their crucial game at Northampton yesterday . Most of their fans are speculating it might be him 2+2 = ?
  • Reams on Into the Valley is saying Karleigh Osbourne. Rumour that wont go away.
  • really don't think we need anyone else this transfer window, will damage moral for all the players who are on the fringes of the team
  • If you mention enough players to join us, one is bound to happen eventually.
  • leeds player ben parker going out on loan to charlton {Ed013's Note - A very good move}

another one from fr
  • Ben Parker is a left back. We have a good back up in Evina. I don't think Parker would get a look in.
  • Someone on twitter saying a good source has told that Blackburn are to make an enquiry about BWP this week , and that Luke Chadwick to cafc could 'throw that cat amongst the pigeons in league one '
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!