Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Additonal para from same piece.

Left-sided Wallace was in Sussex today for talks with the Seagulls but Town, the Terriers and the Addicks won’t be given the chance to speak to the former Rangers trainee until after the Bairns face Celtic in a Scottish Communities League Cup semi-final at Hampden Park on Sunday.

All four clubs have agreed to terms stipulated by Falkirk, which include Wallace being loaned back to the Scottish League Division One side until the end of the season.
  • Very much doubt he is in the same league as Wiggins so seems a strange one for me - unless he's a centre half aswell
  • He is a left sided centre half.
  • He is a left sided centre half.
    would understand that if he is.
  • Very much doubt he is in the same league as Wiggins so seems a strange one for me - unless he's a centre half aswell
    Yes it mentions he is a CH but left sided. Could be some truth in it as he is one for the future and fits our mantra for young upcoming players.

Mind you there are Championship clubs involved.
    Yes it mentions he is a CH but left sided. Could be some truth in it as he is one for the future and fits our mantra for young upcoming players.

Mind you there are Championship clubs involved.
    We are a championship club practically.

And can any of the championship sides boast a manager who really could enhance a left sided defender like we can.....
  • Latest from FR:

28 Jan 2012 17:10:48
    Charlton Athletic are set to used some off thier stars before transfer deadline.

Rhoys Wiggins 1.5m West Brom
    Johnnie Jackson 1m Blackburn Rovers
    Michael Morrison 1.5m Norwich City
    Scott Wagstaff 750k Burnley
    Ben Hamer 750k Leeds

hahahaha
  • Latest from FR:

Charlton Athletic are set to used some off thier stars before transfer deadline.

Ben Hamer 750k Leeds

hahahaha
    I'd take Blackburn's offer but it would need double those bids to persuade me to deal, even Waggy who can't make bench.
  • You would take Blackburns offer of £1M for Jackson but want £1.5M for Waggy??

whilst all these are made up that does not sound like great logic to me!
  • £1M for our inspirational captain?

He's worth ten times that!

I don't want us to lose anyone TBH.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Wiggins can go. For £5M.
    And there I was sitting, thinking that our days as a "selling" club was finally over...
    And there I was sitting, thinking that our days as a "selling" club was finally over...
    Mate, it was supposed to be a comment on Wiggins quality, nothing else.

• Sorry what the hell are you on about, Johnnie Jackson goals against the two Sheffield clubs has all but cemented our place at the top, and our long hard trek back to the summit of English football is properly underway, led by him and Chris Powell, yet you happily sell him now for just £1million, with 3 days left in the transfer market and no natural replacement in the squad?
  • Latest from FR:

Ben Hamer 750k Leeds

hahahaha

Sounds like this comes from the city of Sheffield.
  • Latest from FR:

Ben Hamer 750k Leeds

hahahaha

Sounds like this comes from the city of Sheffield.
    Doubt it G...only one spelling mistake and one wrong word and no use of the term "fookin" anywhere to be seen!! ;-)
  • When someone has got a rumour about a player I'll half believe it, but when people start saying 3 or 4 players wil be going here an there it sounds just like when @Redarmyse7 starts talking about Canada.
  • If Jacko is sold, who the hell will buy us poor fans a drink ....???
  • cawley's said we've agreed a 300k fee for Falkirk defender Murray Wallace. Brighton, Ipswich and Udders also had bids accepted
  • FR ,another rumour which has done the rounds for a while .Powell did say some clubs monitor the team sheets ,Waggy has been missing from ours for a few weeks .

29 Jan 2012 16:33:49
    Burnley To sign Scott Wagstaff for 400,000 from Charlton

• Sponsored links:

• FR ,another rumour which has done the rounds for a while .Powell did say some clubs monitor the team sheets ,Waggy has been missing from ours for a few weeks .

29 Jan 2012 16:33:49
    Burnley To sign Scott Wagstaff for 400,000 from Charlton

Wouldn't be surprised. He was sitting with Haysey and Hughsie in the Exeter seats across the aisle from us yesterday. Obviously all travelled as part of the squad.

Hughsie , however did have a part to play in the day's proceedings. Saw him coming out of the fish & chip shop across the road from St James' Park , laden with nosh for the lads . Bless !
  • If the seven subs rule hadnt been dropped it would be much easier to keep our squad happy.

Poxy rule and personally think it should be 5-7 subs. That covers clubs who cant afford 7.
  • edited January 2012
    I thought the rule was a maximum of five/seven subs. That's why I never got the reasoning that clubs couldn't afford to cover the costs of extra players at away games because they don't have to take any subs at all if they really don't want to.
  • Richard Cawley @RichCawleySLP

Close

Sounding like it will be all quiet at #cafc over the next couple of days. Done all of their transfer business nice and early.
    9:16 AM - 30 Jan 12

Close

Sounding like it will be all quiet at #cafc over the next couple of days. Done all of their transfer business nice and early.
    What no late bids for Gary Doherty!

Close

2 more signings on the way then! ;-0

Close

What no late bids for Gary Doherty!
    There have been so many bids he's having trouble deciding :-)
  • Bit slow isn't he?
  • Bit slow isn't he?
    Who, the Doc? Or Cawley?

• Saw a rumour on Twitter over the weekend linking us and 'Udders with Peter Lovenkrands
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!