Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Richard Cawley ‏ @RichCawleySLP
    #cafc boss Chris Powell says the board have cleared him to delve into loan market. Full story in today's SLP.
  • Would think that he will be loaning players who are potential signings next season. Not sure we need any loans for just this season unless a key player is carrying an injury we don't know about.
  • Got a feeling hogan ephraim will come back on loan. Need Cover for jackson. Ephraim has said on his twitter he will be going out onloan this week so makes sense
  • That makes sense, we do need cover for JJ as playing 2 games a week for someone who isn't fully fit is a tough call
  • Got a feeling hogan ephraim will come back on loan. Need Cover for jackson. Ephraim has said on his twitter he will be going out onloan this week so makes sense
    Yes please

• Was there not a rumour that Marlon Harewood was comming to us?
  • Oh God please no
  • Was there not a rumour that Marlon Harewood was comming to us?
    Lets leave it at that...........a rumour
  • What we need is cover for RB position to avoid the ridiculous situation we found ourselves in against Rochdale

• What we need is cover for RB position to avoid the ridiculous situation we found ourselves in against Rochdale

Although as Solly fell ill one hour before kick-off, we could still end up in that position if the reserve RB was not part of the matchday squad...

• Sponsored links:

• RB and LW/LM please.
  • Nobody should be brought in for the sake of it, do not waste money save it for next season
  • I think Hogan would be a good loan signing through the end of the season. He already knows our set up and is a natural left footer who can play midfield or forward. Perfect cover for JJ.
  • edited February 2012
    Hogan is not left footed but is right footed , I'd still like him back and suspect that it may be curtains for Waggy if he did return.

Although as Solly fell ill one hour before kick-off, we could still end up in that position if the reserve RB was not part of the matchday squad...

Fair enough lets not bother then.
  • We have a good squad but let's be professional and get all bases covered for the run in. Injuries, suspensions, loss of form all yet to come before the season ends. One aim.
  • Epharaim and Harewood would be good loan signings.
  • Right sided centre half to cover for Doc and Solly
    On his twitter last week he did say he had a little niggle but would be looking to go out on loan this week.
  • Hogan is not left footed but is right footed , I'd still like him back and suspect that it may be curtains for Waggy if he did return.
    Oh yes. Duh. Would still be good though. :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Would take Ephraim like a shot, especially if it was a precursor to a permanent deal if we go up next season.
    HArewood has underperformed in Premiership and also in Championship. I guess he must be itching for the chance to underperform in League One as well.
  • edited February 2012
    Would take Ephraim like a shot, especially if it was a precursor to a permanent deal if we go up next season.
    HArewood has underperformed in Premiership and also in Championship. I guess he must be itching for the chance to underperform in League One as well.
    You do wonder if he wouldn't cut it at League 1 standard as well......there's been a history of strikers who look promising youngsters but don't seem to gain from experience like the best strikers do. Now, who was that guy they nicknamed 'The Fox in the Box'?
  • I think at this stage of the season, the only loans we will get are those that we will sign for next season. I was under-whelmed by Hogan, but I confess a bias against right-footers on the left and vice-versa. I think the kids will get a go once their Youth Cup exploits finish.
  • I think at this stage of the season, the only loans we will get are those that we will sign for next season. I was under-whelmed by Hogan, but I confess a bias against right-footers on the left and vice-versa. I think the kids will get a go once their Youth Cup exploits finish.
    lets win the league before we consider the youth players :) I do think the likes of Harriott and Poyet should be given a game though.

• Benjani - no thanks

Wordsworth and Gillespie from Col Utd plus Kevin McDonald from Sheff Utd if they don't go up. All on the "possibles" list according to a unreliable source.
  • Benjani - no thanks

Wordsworth and Gillespie from Col Utd plus Kevin McDonald from Sheff Utd if they don't go up. All on the "possibles" list according to a unreliable source.

Cawley?
  • Wordsworth and Gillespie would be great signings. Not headline grabbers but the sort of up and coming youngsters that will help build on this season.
  • I think we should make a bid for Stephan Quinn from Sheff Utd! Good little left winger!
  • I think we should make a bid for Stephan Quinn from Sheff Utd! Good little left winger!
    Agree

That McDermott for Bournemouth looked a decent little player aswell
  • Lloyd sam supposed to be signing for notts county tomorrow. Good luck to them!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!