Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Don't know why any of our squad would leave for Ipswich.
    That was what i was thinking... they are forgetting that they are our feeder club!
  • Knowing Jewell he sent McCarthy down to The Valley to look at Yeovil's No.4 and goalkeeper.
  • Knowing Jewell he sent McCarthy down to The Valley to look at Yeovil's No.4 and goalkeeper.
    The Yeovil keeper on Tuesday (Walker) is a local lad......from the Gravesend area I believe?

The Yeovil keeper on Tuesday (Walker) is a local lad......from the Gravesend area I believe?

• Richard Cawley ‏ @RichCawleySLP Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    #cafc boss Chris Powell rules out any more incoming on final day for emergency loans.

Richard Cawley ‏ @RichCawleySLP Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    CP: I was toying with the idea of getting a right-back in as cover but now I've decided I won't do that. #cafc
  • The Yeovil Keeper on Tuesday (Walker) is a local lad......from the Gravesend area I believe?
  • Wasn't the Yeovil keeper localish? Maybe Gravesend!?
  • Is the Yeovil keeper local?

I heard he was from Kent.
  • Fairly sure he's a Tilbury lad, or it could have been Gravesend
  • Sponsored links:

• Dont tell anyone but the Yeovil keeper is a local lad, the word on the street is that he is from Gravesend! Ssshhhh......
  • So was the Yeovil keeper from Kent?
  • Does anyone know where the Yeovil keeper is from?
  • yes but how tall is he ?
  • This forum can be a very cold cruel place.
  • Just say sorry!
  • I'm sure I recognised their keeper on Tuesday night. Sure I've seen him around Slade Green area.
  • From what I have heard Yeovils keeper the other night was a local lad, I heard he went to school at Gravesend Grammar.

• No idea but I'm sure someone on here will know.
  • O liver pee key! Resend vag?
  • Sponsored links:

• Does anyone know where the Yeovil keeper is from?
    Somewhere round the area
  • Yeovil Goalkeeper Sam Walker is from Gravesend, Wikipedia never lies!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Walker_(footballer)
  • Yeovil Goalkeeper Sam Walker is from Gravesend, Wikipedia never lies!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Walker_(footballer)
    There you are you bunch of saddos....I told you so....three times in fact!!!!

LOL!!

• "We could see some more interruption today as our host's narrow in on an unexpected problem with a key server. Please bear with us."

This is code for we're not going to sign anyone today but one of the kids is going out on loan.

Sorry I posted the above SoundAs.
  • "We could see some more interruption today as our host's narrow in on an unexpected problem with a key server. Please bear with us."

This is code for we're not going to sign anyone today but one of the kids is going out on loan.
    I thought you know all the codes for the CL club?

• edited March 2012
    Knowing Jewell he sent McCarthy down to The Valley to look at Yeovil's No.4 and goalkeeper.

Sorry I posted the above SoundAs.
    No problems Captain......it turned out to be quite amusing....have no idea (other than the site is playing up today) how my reply replicated itself three times....I've had a post appear twice before but three times is a record for me....which (considering I don't have a clue about pooters) aint that bad!!
  • Is the Yeovil keeper's name Walker? Cos, if it is I think he comes from the Gravesend area.
  • Rumour has it charltonlife may start working properly soon....
  • Rumour has it there will be no more rumours till the summer now....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!