Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• I hear we are after a new keeper. He comes from somewhere near Northfleet.

If only we knew of one
  • SLP supposedly tells of a Legend we turned down earlier this year. Anyone got the paper to reveal who it was?
  • SLP supposedly tells of a Legend we turned down earlier this year. Anyone got the paper to reveal who it was?
    It was Rivaldo apparently,turns 40 next month so not really what we need ;)

• Blimey!
    SLP supposedly tells of a Legend we turned down earlier this year. Anyone got the paper to reveal who it was?

Could of shifted a few shirts though!!
  • Blimey!
    SLP supposedly tells of a Legend we turned down earlier this year. Anyone got the paper to reveal who it was?

Could of shifted a few shirts though!!
  • It's going to be sunny tomorrow I've heard......
  • Dont tell anyone but the Yeovil keeper is a local lad, the word on the street is that he is from Gravesend! Ssshhhh......
    glad our scouting network didn't find a keeper from Gravesend after Tuesday's performance
  • Does anyone know where the Yeovil keeper is from?
    I believe he is from the boarders of Rochester, maybe wrong.

He was crap though.
  • Today's People quoting that Preston are ready to sell midfielder Paul Coutts with Charlton poised to pounce!
  • Would be a very good signing. Can't believe we would be the only ones interested though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Would be a very good signing. Can't believe we would be the only ones interested though.
    I
  • Does say Posh also want him back.
  • 23? Sign him up.
  • roseandcrown
    2:15PM
    Does say Posh also want him back.

She had enough of David then?
  • Do we need a coutts card?
  • Powell said he has two shopping lists. When we seal promotion he'll start work on his a) list. Coutts won't be on it. We can do better.
  • Let's hope he's shopping with a fat wallet.
  • I don't know, but I'd say the evidence so far is that the plan is to seek value in the market, and that there is no great pot of cash available. If I'm right, the best young and hungry players in Div 3 will probably be our targets.

I think I'd be happy with this.
  • Let's hope he's shopping with a fat wallet.
    Out of interest do we we get much extra revenue from Sky etc if when we get the the Championship? and if so how much increase on this year?
  • New TV is less than this season according to steve Kavanagh at VIP meeting.

£1m down to £2m but that is still more than the 300k we got this year.

Might hurt other clubs used to the old budget more than us.

And we may have a new shirt sponsor, kit deal and certainly higher gates IF we go up.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm not sure about the higher gates.
  • edited April 2012
    I'm not sure about the higher gates.
    If that's a serious comment, you're bonkers. Even if the home support didn't increase I'm damn sure the likes of Forest will bring more than County & Bristol C bring more than Yeovil. W Ham may bring more than Orient :-)

Out gates will be up by at least 20%, unless we start off & stay bottom all season.
  • @Covered End

I hope you're right -- you probably are -- but I just can't shake off memories nightmares of the old days, back in the 70s and 80s, when our support was so much poorer than today.
  • I think its time to move on gilbert
  • we will regularly get >20k next season IF we go up
  • we will average at about 21k next year, a good 10 teams will probably sell out the away end, others will come close.
  • I imagine that we'll be looking for some attractive Bosmans. Given that we should be into a "break even" position next season (as opposed to a loss of £3 million or so ), I can't see us paying too much in the ways of transfer fees, although I'm sure there will be some funds available. A pity about the dip in the TV money next season.
  • George Boyd is leaving Peterborough. Could he be coming home? #speculation
  • Early days of course, but that piece of magic with ten minutes to go on Saturday could go on to be immensely important.
  • When we go up the signings will be aimed at back to back promotions, the team rebuild will happen again
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!