Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• The Gospel that is the The Sun says "League one high fliers Charlton and Sheffield Wednesday are eying up Bristol City defender James Wilson. Barnsley & Palerse are also keen on the Wales u21 international"
  • I was touting him when he was being loaned to clubs last year as he is an imposing, pacy defender but he's broken into their 1st eleven now so I can't see this happening. Prefer him to Karleigh 100%.
  • I no for a FACT that we had a look at Wilson last january, one year on we my still be interested.
  • Bristol City fans seem to rate him but see him playing at a higher level.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/142877-james-wilson/
  • Cover for RB too
  • Karleigh Osbourne set to sign for Reading
  • From FR

Richard Staples the young Belgian winger, is due for talks at Charlton later today. A fee of £500k is expected to seal the deal.

No one has mentioned a Belgian player before so finding this hard to believe.
  • Whatever next - a Moroccan??
  • edited January 2012
    Whatever next - a Moroccan??
    A Moroccan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Where was El Kakouri from?
  • Sponsored links:

• Dick Staples???

Do me a favour.
  • Sounds like some sort of fetish.
  • JTJT
    edited January 2012
    Lloyd Sam aparantely going to Millwall on loan
  • If Josh Wright is still there they could have Wright, Racon and Sam as 3 of their midfield 4...
  • james harper who we were apparently so keen on has now pitched up on loan at wycombe bottom of league 1
  • Scoham 4:05PM
    If Josh Wright is still there they could have Wright, Racon and Sam as 3 of their midfield 4...

Don't forget Bouazza on the left too.
  • And look where they got us.
  • And where they've got Millwall

;o)
  • Latest FR

25 Jan 2012 14:41:15
    Charlton Athletic to bid for Anthony Wordsworth off Colchester to add competition to Jackson for the rest off the season.

Also Free Agent Stuart Parnaby is set to sign for the addicks as back up for future england star Chris Solly

Players exciting the valley include:

Gary Doherty: DAG & RED (LOAN)
    Paul Hayes: Sc**tHOPHE (LOAN)
    Ruben Bover: GILLINGHAM (LOAN)
    Andy Hughes: PRESTON NORTH END (LOAN)

• Exciting the valley eh??
  • Sponsored links:

• think gills or league 2 team would be good for bover get him some games, and think he may go before end of window on loan, same with doherty maybe, andy hughes/hayes probably wont go as SCP wants a big squad for the run-in
  • edited January 2012
    25 Jan 2012 15:40:18
    Charlton will lose their experienced leader in Gary Doherty to Luton in the next couple of days, sparking Chris Powell into action with the young manager looking to bring in some older heads to temper the rest of his young squad.

Players rumoured to be on Powell's hit list are: Jamie Clapham, David Weir, Jari Litmanen and Ugo Ehiogu.

LOL at this one.
  • FR tonight

26 Jan 2012 20:40:15
    Charlton are due to sign will hoskins on loan from brighton to the end of season Daily mirror (TOMMOROW)

• Just what we need....another striker
  • He's going to Bournemouth.
  • yeh ive heard brighton and bournemouth players enjoy teaming up...
  • Exciting the valley eh??
    Hah.
  • I must have missed the games where the Doc 'excited' anyone.
  • Can't see us signing anyone else. Doc and Alonso may leave on loan but think Powell will be happy with what we have got.

If injuries hit us hard, then we may dip into the loan market again. CB and RB are areas we may specifically struggle with if Morrison/Taylor or Solly were to get injured.
  • From Ipswich Town Independent site

League One Charlton are reported to be the fourth club to have had a bid accepted by Falkirk for 19-year-old central defender Murray Wallace. The Blues and Huddersfield joined Brighton in having offers of £300,000 plus add-ons accepted earlier today.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!