Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• if you're stuck for a Ryan Hall song .. try Jailhouse Rock ..
  • Apparently Newcastle are in for Jordan Rhodes.
    Could command 2m fee. 
    can see that happening actually. Pardew and Ashley are mad enough to bid that much for a league one striker.
  • Ashley is running a team in the top 3 on a positive balance of payments.  Suspect he may put the brakes on some of Pards shenanigans in a way that I wish we had.
  • Only a matter of time before someone was linked with Jordan Rhodes. I'll believe it when it picks up a bit more steam
  • Only a matter of time before BWP signs for QPR ...... to finally prove he is better than Shaun.

smiley thingy
  • Only a matter of time before BWP signs for QPR ...... to finally prove he is better than Shaun.

smiley thingy
    Wash your mouth out, Oggy !
  • edited November 2011
    Wednesday linked with Llera this morning as well as Robbie Blake & Michail Antonio.
  • Llera to Wednesday? Now that would make my day. They can have Doc too if they like. 
  • i think Llera is decent.
  • I didn't dislike Llera but would he get anywhere near our team now ?

I don't think so. Pacy strikers left him exposed .

• Sponsored links:

• Llera is decent at this level except when he's ran at (like most defenders at this level), better news if he's going there it would mean Baath's loan might not be extended
  •  

On FR

15 Nov 2011 12:54:31
    Sheff Wed will sign scott wagstaff in
    Jan so Chris Powell can bring in winger
    Chris Taylor from oldham.

•  

On FR

15 Nov 2011 12:54:31
    Sheff Wed will sign scott wagstaff in
    Jan so Chris Powell can bring in winger
    Chris Taylor from oldham.

FR makes it worse.

But regardless I can't see us selling anyone to a rival.

• Classic Football rumours , I actually wish it was true as I rate Garvan.

21 Nov 2011 19:04:56
    Owen Garvan on loan from Palace to Charlton as cover for the injured Johnnie Jackson.

20 Nov 2011 12:48:16
    Palace striker Jermaine Easter is set to sign on loan for Charlton or Bristol City.

• If Benno goes I think we'd need another striker in on loan
  • Easter is awful. Overweight
  • Easter is awful. Overweight

Too many creme eggs
  • Easter is awful.
    Heretic.
  • Been linked with Kayleigh Osbourne of Brentford once again in yesterday's FLP.
  • Been linked with Kayleigh Osbourne of Brentford once again in yesterday's FLP.
    Thought we'd get him a while back.Did he play saturday?Was he any good?
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't see how CL is the source when I think the only mention is what I reported I read on FR yesterday , Garvin has been injured lately and turned down a move to Brighton in the summer.

22 Nov 2011 12:08:24
    Garvan to Charlton (on loan from Palace) according to Charltonlife.com

Benson to Bradford for £100k. Source Bradford Argus but Dagenham also want him.

One of the mystery owners of Charlton has sold on their 9.9% to another party. New owner plans to buy out other parties when Charlton are promoted to Premier league

• Stuart Parnaby played for charlton against Spurs today didnt see that one coming!

• Well we need cover at right back.
  •  

FR again , I'd like the Colchester deal .

22 Nov 2011 20:12:18
    Charlton will pay Colchester £600,000 plus Paul Benson for Magnus Okuonghae and Anthony Wordsworth...

Charlton Will also buy Kane Ferdinad from Southend for £200,000 plus add ons rising to £500,000

Charlton will finish off there January transfer spree by making a double swoop for Luton Town Pair Amari Morgan-Smith and John Paul Kissock

• Arsenal, Totenham & West Ham are considering making a bid for Charlton's Jordan Cousins who continues to impress at every level he plays at. The thinking is that he will soon break through into the first team and his value will rise accordingly.

Cousins's call up into England under 18 is another mark of his progress but, Charlton will not want to let him go as early as Carl Jenkinson, who made only a handful of appearances. Having invested the money from the Jenkinson deal into the first team Charlton are in a good position to progress up the leagues, this and better first team opportunities may enable thee to reap better rewards from the youngsters they are still developing. 

Bigger clubs better placed financially are eyeing a bargain however, thoughts in the game are unified in thinking the lad has a big future in the game.

but doubt highly seeing as has not made first team debut
  • Wordsworth is a tidy player, on par with Stephens at the beginning of the season
  • Benson to Colch & Wordy to us would be good , but will it happen?
  • Benson to Colch & Wordy to us would be good , but will it happen?
    No, because it's on Football Rumours.

Someone made it up.
  • He's a good steady and experienced pro .. more of a Hollands than a Jackson
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!