Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• And I would have been posting a few of 'em.  ;0)
  • hasn't signed yet, now it's been leaked wouldn't surprise me if a Championship club has jumped the queue esp now they know they can get him without paying a loan fee
  • edited November 2011
    Oh

Thought Charlton news was less full of it than I would expect.

Sh**
  • Ephraim would be a good signing. We don't really have cover for Jackson so he would provide that. He's versatile too which is always a bonus at this level.
  • Greg Halford did ok when he was with us.
  • Haven't kept track of this at all, have we signed Parrett or not? (I really liked him last season, away against Rochdale was the best player on the pitch, he also made possibly the best (and perfectly legal) sliding tackle i've ever seen in that game, even if it was (wrongly) given as a free-kick )
  • How come i don't remember Parret being with us?

Because he's not very good, may have been adequate in a poor team but doesn't belong anywhere near our current team & I would be disappointed if we brought him in..................mind you if Jason Euell can get a game ? 
  • edited November 2011

How come i don't remember Parret being with us?

Because he's not very good, may have been adequate in a poor team but doesn't belong anywhere near our current team & I would be disappointed if we brought him in..................mind you if Jason Euell can get a game ? 

Couldn't disagree more. Thought he looked good in a poor team. Young and has ability. Just what we need to cover and make sure our promotion push is not derailed by injury or loss of form
  • If he's playing in Europe for a second string Spurs team I reckon he might just about be good enough for League 1 side.
  • I think he looked like he could become a good player  and got better the more games he played - can't understand why you don't remember him - wasn't too long ago!
  • Sponsored links:

• thought he was ok at the time but he isn't a patch on either Hollands or Stephens plus I have seen Pritchard play better than I saw Parratt play so it's a no from me.
  • Stephens and Parrett to me look like similar players. both have the ability to play a defence splitting pass, not the best tacklers and both will have quiet spells in a game.
  • thought he was ok at the time but he isn't a patch on either Hollands or Stephens plus I have seen Pritchard play better than I saw Parratt play so it's a no from me.
    As @BigRedEvil said, he is more of a replacement for Stephens than Hollands and although I too would prefer Pritchard to play over Parrett, it doesn't mean having back-up is a bad thing. If 2 of our central midfielders were injured we'd be in a smallish spot of bother i'd say. Anyway, if SCP thinks a good idea, then he has my full backing :P
  • Stephens and Parrett to me look like similar players. both have the ability to play a defence splitting pass, not the best tacklers and both will have quiet spells in a game.
    Agree with that. Parrett would have looked better in this team, I don't think there's much between them.
  • We're interested in some defender apparently.

• FR suggesting Ryan Hall from Southend for £100k plus Benson

Richard "Mr Unreliable" Cawley tweeting that Benson set for loan move with "five or six" clubs intererested

Richard "Mr Unreliable" Cawley tweeting that Benson set for loan move with "five or six" clubs intererested

Very highly rated I believe - I'd take that. But as its FR it'll never happen
  • We're interested in some defender apparently.

Left back is one area we definitely dont need strenthening
  • if jackson picked up a long term knock we dont have another winger to come in so evina would play left then if god forbid wiggins picked up a knock or a suspension we would be struggling at left back, possibly another 'future' prospect signing like the guy from darlington.
  • if anything happens to one of the centre halves we have Cort, if something happens to another we have Doc, shit, get a CH in asap
  • Sponsored links:

• true that large.. also now francis has gone could do with a right back, andy hughes looked half the player at right back as tot he rock he is now in centre mid.
  • All we need is a new RB to push Solly and new players to replace any departures, so if Benno or Doherty go we bring in another

Loved him at Bromley

Loved him at Bromley
    He'd certainly put some fight in the side : - )
  • I'd say we need cover for RB and someone on the left side, if we get Ephraim in then he could replace an injured Jackson, and then Evina and Wiggins have  got left back covered, so we'd be all good.
  • Hogan signs!!
  • Hogan signs!!

Not a rumour, but a nailed on FACT!

;-)

• Is Ryan Hall the guy that scored "that" goal against AFC Wimbledon a few years back?  Didn't we have him on trial.  Thought he looked a decent player when playing for Bromley for what that is worth.
  • Apparently Newcastle are in for Jordan Rhodes.
    Could command 2m fee. 
  • No chance of getting Hall for 100,000, would be more like 300,000 - 400,000.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!