Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Mambo struggled at right-back in the cup game against PNE. Their winger just kept cutting inside him and getting shots in - one of which he scored from.
  • Mambo is doing well for Ebbs. Wouldnt write him off yet.
  • and absolutely no chance of getting Simeon Jackson me thinks.
  • Wiggins took time to get comfortable after his move to the Valley on the left and being quite a left footed player, and a bloody good one, I wouldnt even risk moving him anywhere

CFGS is right imo, bring someone in to challenge solly. Playing other players out of position if he gets a knock should never be anything more than a very short term solution

• Also a player we should look at is Jamie Vardy of Fleetwood Town, plays right wing or upfront. Too good for the BSP.
  • simeon jackson cant b happy just scratching his arse on the norwich bench...

• ...maybe so but i'm sure a team in the Championship would want him plus we have BWP, him and Jackson similar type of players, wouldnt wanna be on bench here.
  • Would love Pugh from Bournemouth.

• Pugh would be good signing but where to put him?
  • Would love Pugh from Bournemouth.

Pugh would be good signing but where to put him?
    I don't know I'm just being greedy
  • Sponsored links:

• Also a player we should look at is Jamie Vardy of Fleetwood Town, plays right wing or upfront. Too good for the BSP.
    I think Vardy cost Fleetwood £100,000 from Halifax.
  • alangee...not surprised, hes a good player. Will defo get a big move in the future, maybe to shef weds or united.
  • latest from the truth that is Football rumors:

08 Nov 2011 11:46:13
    Claus Jensen to sign for charlton as coach specifically for the midfield. Charlton found this hard to keep quiet with many other many other teams looking at him. The deal will be confirmed in the next couple of days.
  • latest from the truth that is Football rumors:

08 Nov 2011 11:46:13
    Claus Jensen to sign for charlton as coach specifically for the midfield. Charlton found this hard to keep quiet with many other many other teams looking at him. The deal will be confirmed in the next couple of days.
    Haha....this is what my mate does when he is bored during free periods at Sixth Form.
  • http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119393

Be a strange signing.

QPR mate text me saying we are signing him.
  • edited November 2011
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogan_Ephraim

23 year old winger/forward  5' 9" so not sure if he's tall enough : - )

Not a goalscorer by the looks of it. Wonder which side he plays on.
  • edited November 2011

Mmmmmmmmm............looks like this one (for a change) might just have some truth in it?

• As he didn't leave West Ham until 2008, I guess Alex Dyer knows something about him.
  • I'll believe it when it's on the OS.
  • They seem pretty complimentary on ISPP's link, which is nice. Not a reject, just unlucky...
  • Sponsored links:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Abz_Physio

Physio at Charlton has said he has signed
  • If you look at @Abz_Physio on Twitter, he mentions new signing Hogan Ephraim on loan
  • That's what I said ;-)
  • They seem to rate him over at QPR - could be a good signing if it comes to pass.
  • Name: Hogan Ephraim
    Nationality: English
    Date of Birth: 31/03/1988
    Height:5' 9" (175cm)
    Weight:11st 0lbs (69.92kg)
    Previous  
    Clubs:West Ham Utd, Leeds United (loan), Colchester (loan)
    Position: Midfielder

Wing-wizard Hogan Ephraim joined
    QPR on a three-and-a-half year contract from West Ham United in January
    2008, following a successful loan stint at Loftus Road.

The diminutive wide-man has enjoyed a fruitful spell in W12 to date,
    and was a key component in Neil Warnock and his side's tilt for the
    npower Championship title last term, making 28 league appearances and
    scoring three goals - his most important coming in our 1-0 victory at
    Doncaster Rovers, where his curling 18-yard effort on 47 minutes proved
    to be the difference.

The pacy 23 year-old, who can play across the entirety of the attacking third, joined West Ham United as a trainee in July 2004.

He made a solitary substitute's appearance for the Hammers during the
    2005/06 season, before being named as an unused replacement in West
    Ham's defeat to Italian side Palermo in the UEFA Cup, first round,
    second leg tie in September 2006.

A regular at various junior levels for England, Ephraim was sent out
    on loan to Colchester United during the 2006/07 season to gain some
    much-needed First Team experience.

-----------------------

So he can play in lots of positions according to the QPR website.  Now we just need to find out if he is hungry and we'll know that it is Curbs actually signing the players : - )
  • I should imagine he is Stephens' replacement as he will be out for some weeks.
  • Another midfielder? Where are we supposed to put him, cover for LW? But isn't that why we got Evina in?  
  • SLP say he's signed till Jan 3rd.
  • I should imagine he is Stephens' replacement as he will be out for some weeks.
    Ah, really? Well, I've never seen him but I assumed he was more of a winger. 
  • Covers a few positions, i.e. if BWP got injured he could fill in or could play anywhere across the midfield. Good to have once the loan window closes
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!