Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• More FRumours

25 Sep 2011 17:22:05

west ham, charlton interested in stevenages craig reid

• More FRumours

25 Sep 2011 17:22:05

west ham, charlton interested in stevenages craig reid

Their record signing just 8 months ago....wonder whats going on there?
  • Looked at his goalscoring record..not impressive. Not scored a huge amount for Stevenage (6 in 27 games). Got a lot for Newport but that's at a much lower level than us. Not scored a goal anywhere else.

• CAFCofficial
    Charlton Athletic FC

Quite a bit going on this afternoon. Got some loan news in a mo, and also an international call-up! (MW) #cafc

• Davisson to Welling on loan
  • International call-up??...Rhoys Wiggins for wales maybe?
  • Cort for Guyana.
  • edited September 2011
    Cort called up. Which won't affect us much, just means the Doc is back on the bench which I can live with.

Oops, Plaaayer beat me by about thirty seconds.
  • couldnt be more wrong
  • wow, that's exciting
  • Sponsored links:

• Looked at his goalscoring record..not impressive. Not scored a huge amount for Stevenage (6 in 27 games). Got a lot for Newport but that's at a much lower level than us. Not scored a goal anywhere else.
    Not that much lower!
  • Another FRumour

29 Sep 2011 16:10:22

Charlton athletic had a deadline day bid rejected for Mansfield defender Tom Naylor

---------------

CH or RB  20 years old and six foot two (no idea if eyes of blue)
  • edited October 2011

From the infamous football rumours:

27 Sep 2011 16:53:50
    list of charltons asets in order of their transfer value

bradley wright phillips £2m
    diego poyet £1.8m (hes the next big thing in a years time he will be huge)
    jonnie jackson£1.75m
    chris solly £1.25m
    danny hollands £1m
    scott wagstaff £1m
    dale stephens £900k
    danny green £900k
    rhoys wiggins £800k
    paul hayes £750k
    ben hamer £700k
    michael morrison £600k
    matt taylor £550k
    yann kermargant £450k
    jason eull £300k
    bradley pritchard £250k
    paul benson £200k
    andy hughes £200k
    yado mambo £175k
    Joe pigott £150k
    tosan popo £100k

Danny Green seems to have shot up in value in the past few months! Lol. Same with a few who have over doubled in value!

• oh dear.
    Never have I seen a more appropriate reaction to football rumours.
  • Why would someone even take the time to write that??
  • Why would someone even take the time to write that??
    why would someone even take the time to write that ?
    D'oh !
  • From the infamous football rumours:

27 Sep 2011 16:53:50
    list of charltons asets in order of their transfer value

bradley wright phillips £2m
    diego poyet £1.8m (hes the next big thing in a years time he will be huge)
    jonnie jackson£1.75m
    chris solly £1.25m
    danny hollands £1m
    scott wagstaff £1m
    dale stephens £900k
    danny green £900k
    rhoys wiggins £800k
    paul hayes £750k
    ben hamer £700k
    michael morrison £600k
    matt taylor £550k
    yann kermargant £450k
    jason eull £300k
    bradley pritchard £250k
    paul benson £200k
    andy hughes £200k
    yado mambo £175k
    Joe pigott £150k
    tosan popo £100k

Danny Green seems to have shot up in value in the past few months! Lol. Same with a few who have over doubled in value!

Loving the Diego Poyet line ' in a years time he will be huge' unless he's signed a sponsorship deal with Burger King, i cant see that happening.

• I used to write lists like that - me and a mate did them at school when we were 12

I'd never gave published them anywhere public though
  • jason eull £300k

Yes....

Anyone who thinks that a player signed on a free and who has played only a few minutes here and there as a sub and who looks his age is worth £300k is clearly not thinking this valuation lark through.
  • Sponsored links:

• I used to write lists like that - me and a mate did them at school when we were 12 I'd never gave published them anywhere public though
    sorry?

• Not CAFC but does involve the most linked to player every Darren Purse.

PorterSLP
    Toby Porter

by RichCawleySLP

#Millwall
    centre-back Darren Purse loan to League Two Plymouth should be sealed
    tomorrow in time for their match against Accrington Stanley

PorterSLP
    Toby Porter

by RichCawleySLP

QPR & Ghana striker Patrick Agyemang's loan to #Millwall, if it happens, would not be sealed until Monday at the earliest, we understand

• No more reliable than some of the rubbish that gets on FR but a guy at work who is a Woking supporter mentioned their star player Ademola (or very similar spelling/name) is being watched by clubs higher up and we may be one of them.

Also speaks very highly of Harry Arter and reckons we may regret letting him go. We'll see about that one.

•  

About Mansfield's Tom Naylor on Sky this morning , about to join Derby apparently

Skysports.com understands Derby are set to win the race to sign highly-rated Mansfield defender Tom Naylor.

Tom Naylor: Close to sealing a move to Derby County from Mansfield Town
    Mansfield are resigned to losing the central defender after he attracted the interest of a host of clubs.
    Naylor has enjoyed trials at Fulhamimage and Championship duo Derby and Burnleyimage over the last couple of months, while Bournemouthimage also had a bid rejected for his services last month.
    Derby are now believed to have agreed a fee with Mansfield for the 20-year-old and they are expected to secure his signature.
    Naylor is believed to have impressed Rams boss Nigel Cloughimage during his training stint at Pride Park and he has moved to tie up a move for the player.
  • according to the bollocks that is FR:

Gary Doherty to sign as Norwich manager as Paul Lambert signs 3 year deal as Scotland manager. Compensation paid to charlton will be £100,000.

made me laugh.
  • according to the bollocks that is FR:

Gary Doherty to sign as Norwich manager as Paul Lambert signs 3 year deal as Scotland manager. Compensation paid to charlton will be £100,000.

made me laugh.
    Haha! My mate did that after discovering the website for the first time.....proves what crap can get on it!
  • That heard has came back, a lil argetine guy playing in trade is on his way....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!