Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Don't forget Wagstaff looks pretty decent in behind the striker.

• would rather benson than euell, and smith can't be ready: much prefer BWP, Benson, Hayes, New Striker, Euell
  • It's football rumours, it's made up.
  • Is it possible to see the press conference?
  • Is it possible to see the press conference?
    Yes, if you are press
  • Does CAFC player not show it?
  • Don't know but the FR rumour is made up.
  • Th eproblem is that we describe a generic player type rather than an actual player who is available and within our budget. I think Chrissy has told it right when he said that he is not adverse to bringing somebody in if the can improve the team. I'd like us to bring a big keeper who never lets any goals in, fast strong creative hard tackling midfelders too - its easy when you don't have to identify wo they are.
  • Frumours latest

08 Sep 2011 12:50:25
    Charlton manager Chris Powell said at today's press conference that he is no longer after another striker as he considers Michael Smith ready for first team action. "We were cautious initially about (Smith) but he's shown in training and a reserve game that he's up to the Standard we need in league one" Powell said.

Powell denied that he was interested in either Billy Paynter or Nathan Eccleston on loan and laughed off talk about James Constable from Oxford.

07 Sep 2011 09:20:29
    Scott Wagstaff Charlton is being watched by Nottingham Forest. Watford are also watching the situation.

Paynter?  Constable? .. we're looking at Vinnie Van Gogh, the colourful if a little eccentric Dutch master
  • leeds have just captured forrsell could well be the door for paynter
  • Sponsored links:

• Mikkel Forssell seems years ago he was regarded as the next big thing.
  • leeds have just captured forrsell could well be the door for paynter
    Wow thats a blast from the past
  • Saw Bobby Zamora at Bluewater yesterday with his family.

Both of his young daughters were wearing red......

• edited September 2011

Saw Bobby Zamora at Bluewater yesterday with his family.

Just waiting for someone to say that Zamora's having lunch at The Valley today ....?

Just waiting for someone to say that Zamora's having lunch at The Valley today ....?
    Why is it better than Bluewater?

don't Fulham wear red away from home ?
  • SkySportsPeteO Pete O'Rourke  by GregStubley3Skysports.com understands Charlton are poised to sign former Leicester forward Jan Kermogant.
  • Isn't that the bloke who chipped the penalty and missed against Cardiff to lose Leicester the play off semi?
  • F R is a load of bollucks. 
    I wish it wernt in this instance, its saying Harry Kane on loan from spurs. Decent up and coming player there.. Also James Beattie, who would 100% score goals in League 1.
  • From football rumours:

09 Sep 2011 13:11:56
    Jason Euell is set to replace Alex Dyer as assistant manager at Charlton.

Dyer is wanted by former Club Oxford as their new manager.

Euell is good mates with Powell and has all his coaching badges as well as the full respect of all the players.

My sister is married to another Charlton player and she told me this today.

Very strange rumours!

• Sponsored links:

• There was also a rumour about Jon Macken coming here on a month's loan, it didn't work in my last post lol.

What rubbish is on that site!
  • From football rumours:

Euell is good mates with Powell and has all his coaching badges as well as the full respect of all the players.

Very strange rumours!

Utter tosh someones been on the funny fags (the rumours that is , not you)
  • edited September 2011
    arsenal going to bid 500k + jenkinson in january for chris solly!
  • Big rumour put to bed for me today as Darren Ambrose dedicates his first goal of the season to his Daughter!
  • edited September 2011
    it was known he was in a 'normal' relationship, mind you wasn't Elton John for many years? Not that I care either way of course
  • Big rumour put to bed for me today as Darren Ambrose dedicates his first goal of the season to his Daughter!

When he played for us, a few times will young was at the valley as a" guest of darrens "
  • From football rumours:

Very strange rumours!

Utter tosh someones been on the funny fags (the rumours that is , not you)
    Not sure it is tosh - I've heard this from another source today
  • Which other source?
  • Wouldn't totally surprise me, found the signing of Kermogant a bit out of the blue maybe he's Euell's replacement.

• With the signing of Kermogant, surely one of the strikers has to go out on loan or something? Or be an assistant manager ;) Lol, I'd still be shocked if that happened!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!