Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• I should imagine he is Stephens' replacement as he will be out for some weeks.

and with Alonso and Pritchard not fully fit either. Wonder if QPR will let him become cup-tied ?

• wouldn't be the worst loan player to get for a while. 

Would be good for cover but I have that feeling we don't really need him.
  • edited November 2011
    All makes complete sense and seems to be of the necessary qulaity too, so what is there not to like? Luverly Jubberly.
  • Might be an injury that hasnt been announced yet.
  • 29 appearances last season so must be of a reasonable standard
    Might be an injury that hasnt been announced yet.
    more likely because Alonso and Pritchard not being fit, begiining to doubt if Alonso ever will be !!
  • Cover for Stephens, Jackson and BWP? can play in the middle, wide or upfront.  Known to Dyer, young and might be available for transfer as doesn't seem to have featured this season.

Played quite a lot last season when they went up so could be decent.

making up a song is going to be hard though.
  • He is at it again

Abz_Physio
    Abz Benco

I also want to welcome back new loanee and tottenham midfielder @deano_parrett19 who already had a great season with us last year.

• Parrett! Yes! I liked him. 
  • edited November 2011

Hogan Ephraim

Didn't he star in High School Musical? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Good cover for Dale that
  • These signings seem a bit unnecessary. 

a good cover for right back should be our main priority 
  • These signings seem a bit unnecessary. 

a good cover for right back should be our main priority 
    With the amount of people that thought Francis was appalling I'm not sure finding a good cover has ever been any different.
  • Parrett is cover for Stephens.  I think maybe Euell hasn't shown enough as yet to warrant a longer term deal so Ephraim can be the impact sub Euell isn't.

Ephraim does seem highly regarded - remember West Ham fans getting very excited about him a few years back
  • Abz_Physio Abz Benco

Just got twitter raped, disregard my LAST tweet.
  • ephraim is an out and out winger, not cover for stephens
  • Ephraim out of contract in the summer so would be on a free?
  • How come i don't remember Parret being with us?

• because last season was shite and you didn't pay much interest?
  • edited November 2011
    Maybe because last season (apart from the takeover and the return of CP) was one most of us tried really hard to forget, Vinnie!
  • Sponsored links:

Presumably you didn't see us play after January last season, as he was one of our best players.

Presumably you didn't see us play after January last season, as he was one of our best players.
    No i was there all season. To be fair it's not an amazing accolade to be one of our best players from last season.
  • Ephraim a blinding signing for us who can do the necessary in the championship.

Looking ahead, like ;-O
  • edited November 2011

How come i don't remember Parret being with us?

Its strange but I don't remember him either . I was at all the home games but perhaps I had given up caring by then.
  • I remember all the pet bird related jokes...please leave it....
  • parrett played a lovely chipped ball over the defence for bwp goal at home v southampton peeps!
  • parrett played a lovely chipped ball over the defence for bwp goal at home v southampton peeps!
    Ah I remember him now.

• Like the sound of Ephraim

Maybe some kind of retro Hulk Hogan song?
  • Like the sound of Ephraim

Maybe some kind of retro Hulk Hogan song?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFwXmz1KGoQ&feature=related
  • edited November 2011
    Difference between last season and this - the news of a young Premiership (even, with respect, if it is QPR) loanee would have stayed stuck in the higher reaches of the topics list on the CL site with feverish posts about "scoring goals for fun at this level" feeding unreasonable expectations...now, he'll have to get in line.  Glad to have him on board.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!